Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dear CP Peeps..We're baaaack! *A note from CP Staff*

:D

Hi everyone. Just letting you all know where we have been and what we have been up to lately. Obviously Dave and I haven't been posting too much lately. Well it wasn't that we were neglecting you, we are still watching. But some great things are coming our way so we can give you more than our usual 150%.

I want to thank everyone that came to BOO 6. It was great seeing your gorgeous faces. Snoozi, Bog, JoeG, Trancend, Codica, DaVe, Grace, Ray, Alan, Jesse, Dana, Chris, Flips, Naya, and the whole Stuck On Earth Family. (Forgive me all who I did not mention)

*Weekly CP picks are coming back to the boards and we have some major Road Trips coming up to DC and Boston. More details to follow.

*Special Clubplanet events like ONE NATION @ HAMMERSTIEN, THE PHAZON PARTY @ ROXY, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND in the HAMPTONS, NJ SHORE, and LAS VEGAS. And now finally we can announce that Clubplanet is the official promotional sponsor of the 2002 DMC Turntable Competition in the US. 14 Cities and the Finals in Washington, DC.

Missed you all!! I will be posting later on.

One Love,

Lainie:D

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Clubplanet is the official promotional sponsor of the 2002 DMC Turntable Competition in the US. 14 Cities and the Finals in Washington, DC.

:jawdrop:

i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo there...... its not even funny....

Welcome Back! :D

Hi everyone. Just letting you all know where we have been and what we have been up to lately. Obviously Dave and I haven't been posting too much lately. Well it wasn't that we were neglecting you, we are still watching. But some great things are coming our way so we can give you more than our usual 150%.

I want to thank everyone that came to BOO 6. It was great seeing your gorgeous faces. Snoozi, Bog, JoeG, Trancend, Codica, DaVe, Grace, Ray, Alan, Jesse, Dana, Chris, Flips, Naya, and the whole Stuck On Earth Family. (Forgive me all who I did not mention)

*Weekly CP picks are coming back to the boards and we have some major Road Trips coming up to DC and Boston. More details to follow.

*Special Clubplanet events like ONE NATION @ HAMMERSTIEN, THE PHAZON PARTY @ ROXY, MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND in the HAMPTONS, NJ SHORE, and LAS VEGAS. And now finally we can announce that Clubplanet is the official promotional sponsor of the 2002 DMC Turntable Competition in the US. 14 Cities and the Finals in Washington, DC.

One Love,

wanna play the nipple gameâ„¢ ? ;)

welcome back

One Love,

Welcome back Lainie, DaVe, and the rest of the CP staff!! Good seeing you, as always Lainie!! Nice seeing you DaVe on the bus ride back to the city from Boo.. we were the smart ones, we left at around 10:30ish to beat the crowd!! ;):D

I need a stronger computer so I can post some of those pics and it's not all on Bog's shoulders............ so happy things have got a jumpstart.... can't wait to get a move on

(hey Bog, Ed, & Teresa) Ain't nobody gonna break my stride, ain't nobody gonna slow me down, oh, no, I got to keep on movin'. LOL

Originally posted by snoozi8

(hey Bog, Ed, & Teresa) Ain't nobody gonna break my stride, ain't nobody gonna slow me down, oh, no, I got to keep on movin'. LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

palm trees, beach, frozen drinks, club after club after club.

god i miss miami