Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone seen that guy that.......

Originally posted by njangel

Shit - I saw him @ PVD - he told me he wanted to bash my skull in & eat it :confused: - then he said he was kidding & told me i was cute he wanted to eat me up :worry: - by this point I was trying to get away, he said he lives in Sayerville & goes to bars my school a lot, lucky me.

off topic

I really like the picture in your sig;)

Oh and can i play with your brains?

Originally posted by jerzeychic

What about the guy at Factory with all the glow things all over his arms and legs that goes around with the gun. I saw him in Crowbar during the winter music confrence with one of those robotic dogs dressed in the same glow things and he let it walk and danced around it!!! where do people come up with these things?

Thats the Galactic Gladiator. He's cool as hell.

DjDanFury.....thank you for the topic. And being cool as hell.

Whateverman.....you called me a tool?....thank you, I appreciate that.

Ibclubbin.......HELLO!!!!!!

Bmw4jay.......make sure you can say it to my face next time we meet, don't talk unless you can back it.

THE ONES THAT REALLY KNOW ME SEE THROUGH MY BLACK EYES!!!

Originally posted by stonecold91

DjDanFury.....thank you for the topic. And being cool as hell.

Whateverman.....you called me a tool?....thank you, I appreciate that.

Ibclubbin.......HELLO!!!!!!

Bmw4jay.......make sure you can say it to my face next time we meet, don't talk unless you can back it.

You're a fuckin idiot.

That girl in the picture in the backround, looks just like the girl I fucked the snot out of last week. Tell your sister, she left her retainer at my apt.

Do us all a favor and throw yourself in front of a train. Your just wasting air the rest of us could be breathing.

Originally posted by stonecold91

..Bmw4jay.......make sure you can say it to my face next time we meet, don't talk unless you can back it.

Nah man...I'm cool. Shit..I shook your hand on the anniversary party. I was just a little mangled at some points to "appreciate" the eyes. I love stuff like that to be honest...like Pizza guy and shit..people like you make the experience of a night out much more memorable. Sorry to come off like a dick in my other reply...my bad.