Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VIP-TECH hang in there buddy

Originally posted by thestickyone

YOU MUST BE A DRAGQUEEN..........NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE SO UPSET WITH THE CLOSING OF THE TUNNEL.......

:(

Would you like to buy a tanning bed? I am also having a close out sale of those spiffy black Reebok sneakers with the velcroe attachment(but remember to not attach it across the top)

Oh yeah...I have hair brushes too.

tunnelbandit(G4L) Guido 4 Life:)

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Would you like to buy a tanning bed? I am also having a close out sale of those spiffy black Reebok sneakers with the velcroe attachment(but remember to not attach it across the top)

DEFINITELY GAY.............................

YOUR DEFINITELY GAY.............................

Why?

Beacuse I have all the essentials of being a proper grease ball. Come back when you can match wit with me.

EVERYBODY LAUGHS AT GUIDOS:)

WHAT WIT?

HOW MANY GUIDOS DO YOU KNOW THAT USE BRUSHES? YOU'RE CONFUSING IT WITH THE WIG YOU WEAR. AS FOR THE REEBOK SNEAKERS, I'LL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT YOU'RE SALE FIGURES WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU THREW SOME CAVARICHIS AND CAPPIZZIO'S IN THE MIX......................................

FURTHERMORE....TANNING BEDS FROM THE 80s LACK THE BULB CAPACITY THAT THE GUIDOS NEED TODAY....................STUDY SOME MORE PAL.........

WHAT WIT?

HOW MANY GUIDOS DO YOU KNOW THAT USE BRUSHES? YOU'RE CONFUSING IT WITH THE WIG YOU WEAR. AS FOR THE REEBOK SNEAKERS, I'LL GIVE YOU THAT, BUT YOU'RE SALE FIGURES WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU THREW SOME CAVARICHIS AND CAPPIZZIO'S IN THE MIX......................................

FURTHERMORE....TANNING BEDS FROM THE 80s LACK THE BULB CAPACITY THAT THE GUIDOS NEED TODAY....................STUDY SOME MORE PAL.........

Silly guido even spelled CAVARICCI's wrong.He's just a guido in training.

Why?

Beacuse I have all the essentials of being a proper grease ball. Come back when you can match wit with me.

EVERYBODY LAUGHS AT GUIDOS:)

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THIS TUNNELFAGGOT HANGS OUT...CARE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON YHIS ASSTUNNELFAGGOT???:finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Ehh I can't even have fun with you

So answer my question dippy...are you a guidette monster?

NO YOU WIERDO- I AM NOT A MONSTER - BUT DEFINITLY A GUIDETTE - YOU REALLY CAN'T HAVE FUN WITH ME B/C YOU SCARE ME ! YOU PROBABLY DECORATED YOUR BEDROOM AT YOUR MOMS ALLIN SPENCERS GIFTS BLACKLIGHTS AND TRIPPY POSTERS !! GO AWAY YOU AND YOUR HOMO FRIEND NOTANYTHINGSPECIAL

Silly guido even spelled CAVARICCI's wrong.He's just a guido in training.

I'M SORRY YOU MUST BE THE "QUEEN SPELLING BEE,"

MY TRAINING PROBABLY ENDED LONG BEFORE YOU TRIED ON YOUR FIRST WIG AND PUMPS................

SILLY FAGGOT, DICKS ARE FOR CHICS..............:what:

Originally posted by vip-tech

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHERE THIS TUNNELFAGGOT HANGS OUT...CARE TO SHED SOME LIGHT ON YHIS ASSTUNNELFAGGOT???:finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

Are you gonna came beat me up:shake:

Nothing is really good anymore so I dont have a usual spot. But when I venture out you can come hang out with me at Filter 14, Mint, Shelter, and Vinyl. Ohh and the local bar too.

Are you gonna came beat me up:shake:

Nothing is really good anymore so I dont have a usual spot. But when I venture out you can come hang out with me at Filter 14, Mint, Shelter, and Vinyl. Ohh and the local bar too.

LIKE I SAID........................GAY:confused:

I'M SORRY YOU MUST BE THE "QUEEN SPELLING BEE,"

MY TRAINING PROBABLY ENDED LONG BEFORE YOU TRIED ON YOUR FIRST WIG AND PUMPS................

SILLY FAGGOT, DICKS ARE FOR CHICS..............:what:

Your weak bro. That line was written on the bathroom wall when I was in 7th. grade. And with a name like thestickyone...well you get my drift.