Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picture of el dey

fat0ny

haha, i was gonna get another pic the other day.. but the owners of the store took it down.. This place by my house called "El Tigere" which specializes in the sale of birds.. outside.. a sign that says.. and i quote.. "Pet Chop"

Originally posted by fat0ny

hi kids.. this is the gas station a few blocks away from my house. (need i remind you i live in llittle havana.)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THAT REMINDS ME... I WAS PAINTING A HOUSE IN LITTLE HAVANAH & AN ICECREAM TRUCK PASSED BYE & THEY WERE SELLING HOTDOGS ALSO & ON A LITTLE SIGHN ON THE TRUCK IT SAID " VENDO JARDO ":laugh:

JARDO = HOTDOG !!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by mimid

OK Naomi, now you've tried me...... JK

What do you have against Hialeah??????? :rolleyes:

Nothing at all.. Its just funny how after living here for 10 yrs still Hialeah/Miami seems to always make me laugh with the things I see around here. For example has anyone noticed the liquor store on SW 8 street and 5 Ave. "El Gato Tuerto" "The One Cat" :eek: What heck is that???

You don't see that in Indiana. :laugh:

lmao.. hahaha.. i used to buy my liquor in highschool from those people.. they sell to minors.. hahaha. el gato tuerto is pimp.. that place rox0rs.. And as for hialeah.. i still beleive that the people that live there. simply are people that went to visit someone that came from cuba.. and got lost in there and said. .. fuck it.. this looks like a nice spot to live. : )