Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Listen to what happened to me in the booth last night..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I go see John Owen of gate crasher.... So I go to the club and I hear some desent beats... So i asked him to play urban train, and he did but refuses to play the cosmic gate remix.... WTF? no biggie... so the night went on and I sent my buddy to the booth to ask him to play ANYTHING by Rivera.... The djs are like" whos rivera"... WTF,,,, so my buddy comes back and tells me,,, so I'm fucking pissed I wasted 5 bucks to get in to see these jerk offs AND THEY NEVER HEARD OF RIVERA...?? wtf

SO OUT OF NO WHERE HE DROPS THE ORIGNAL DERB.... WTF? SO I GO BACK IN THE BOOTH AND ASK HIM TO PLAY SOME MORE TRACKS, HE SAID WHAT DO U WANT TO HEAR, SO I SAID, RIVERA PERPETEOUS DREAMER.. TOLD ME THE TRACKS IS OLD, 6 MONTHS OLD... SO I ARGUED WITH HIM.... THEN! HE PLAYS KOSHEEN CATCH AND I SAY THATS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OLD AND HE SEZ IT ONLY A FEW MONTHS OLD..... SO I'M LIKE IF YOU PLAYED DERB THEN YOU'LL PLAY GTI JP MIX.... SAID FLAT OUT NO!!!!!!!! SAID HE NEVER PLAYS ANY JP TRACKS, OR AMERICAN TRACKS,,,, SAID ITS ALL ABOUT THE UK TRACKS........ THEN WE GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT AND I GOT TOSSED OUT OF THE BOOTH.... FUCK THESE UK JERKS OFFS... NEVER AGAIN..... STAY AWAY................... WHAT ASSHOLES.... LIKE I ALWAYS SAID BEFORE, I'LL TAKE MY LOCAL NYC AND NJ DJS OVER ANY INTERNATIONAL KNOWN UK DJS.... FUCK THEM....

SO HIS PARTNER IS PLAYING A CLUB SAT NIGHT, AND CLAIMS HE HAS RIVERA ON WHITELABEL PERPETEOUS DREAMER... I TOLD HIM I'M COMMING UP TO THE BOOTH AND HE'D BETTER HAVE IT....

:blown:

What the fuck were you doing arguing with the DJ in the booth in the first place? If I were in his shoes, I would have also pretended I didn't know what you were talking about just because you were being a jackass, and then kicked you out of my booth. Maybe that's just me though.....

Guest saleen351

ummmmmm this was lauderdale, a very very very very cheesy club... the crowd sucked big time.. you don't see me in the booth with denny asking him to play tracks..... the club was not packed and no one was dancing, so wtf.... no biggie if I asked him to throw some joints on for me... PLUS THE CROWD WOULD HAVE LOVED GTI AND RIVERA OR COSMIGATE REMIX... THE GUY HAD NO IDEA HOW TO WORK THE CROWD...:blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You should smacked him Saleen.

:D :D :D

WELL I WAS THINKING OF MISTAKENLY MISS DIRECTING ONE OF MY GUIDO FIST PUMPS AND ACCIDENTLY KNOCK THEM OUT!!!!!

:D :D :D