Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto at CPI's?

Im reading the tiesto forum on his web site and some1 is sayin that he will be at CPI's labor day weekend. Anyone have confirmation on this, since noone on that board except this one particular person, has heard about it.

Originally posted by roninmess

Im reading the tiesto forum on his web site and some1 is sayin that he will be at CPI's labor day weekend. Anyone have confirmation on this, since noone on that board except this one particular person, has heard about it.

why r u gonna come out here if he is?

Originally posted by msoprano13

tiesto is boring

Hahaha it's funny how Tiesto is the only dj that can get away with spinning the same set all the time and his fans defend him. Don't get me wrong he has produced some of the sickest trance tracks, I love, love silence,sweet surrendor, and a couple more, but he spins the same sets all the time. Great producer, but needs to change his selection at least once in a while.

Originally posted by tempkid

Hahaha it's funny how Tiesto is the only dj that can get away with spinning the same set all the time and his fans defend him. Don't get me wrong he has produced some of the sickest trance tracks, I love, love silence,sweet surrendor, and a couple more, but he spins the same sets all the time. Great producer, but needs to change his selection at least once in a while.

exactly

Originally posted by tempkid

This is true, BUT, ive got alot of his recent sets, like gatecrasher and dutch dimension(feb.) and they are getting different. Definitely agree with the repetativeness.

Originally posted by msoprano13

i like you:love: :cheese:

no but seriouly tiest was aight at exit but no wher near what i expected.,....now corsten on the other hand was sick.....

His first time at exit was a lot better then the more recent one.