Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DC Crazy shit

Here's the lowdown, at least as it happened for me. It was right at the end of the night, I was at 12's Spank party with a friend of mine who was spinning, and the bouncers came over and told him to finish out his set. Then they started herding everyone towards the door and apparently a fight broke out, and one guy pushed the other out the third floor window. Next thing, we were all marshalled out of the club (the entire window was missing, the bouncers were keeping people away though) and around the front, where the guy was still laying on the ground in a pile of glass. The guy appeared to be conscious, or at least breathing, when they put him in the ambulance, then I left for Buzz. When I came back through there around 6 a.m. everything had been cleaned up and the crime scene tape was gone but I am sure this is not the end of the situation and I'm sure 1223 will be facing some major lawsuits... :( Really disturbing night.

Thanks for the update, vixenfoxxy. I was at Spank from 10:30 until 2 or so and am very happy that we left when we did. I remember walking in front of the club and seeing such horrible looks on everybodies faces, then the person in the pool of blood, then the broken out window ... wow. I was looking in the post and AP to see if there was any mention, and there wasn't, so I am guessing he survived. If not it would have been front page news. Still, a real tragedy in a cool new place and a reminder for everybody to chill and be nice. Thanks again.

Originally posted by artnscience

Thanks for the update, vixenfoxxy. I was at Spank from 10:30 until 2 or so and am very happy that we left when we did. I remember walking in front of the club and seeing such horrible looks on everybodies faces, then the person in the pool of blood, then the broken out window ... wow. I was looking in the post and AP to see if there was any mention, and there wasn't, so I am guessing he survived. If not it would have been front page news. Still, a real tragedy in a cool new place and a reminder for everybody to chill and be nice. Thanks again.

Hey no prob :tongue: Heheh if only I'd known u were there - it could have become a CP meetup ;)