Clubplanet Nightlife Community

life after death ( heavy dream)

I just had a dream that made me belive in life after death and a whole bunch of crazy shit..

The empirical test that one can give ones self for thier existance is the 5 senses taste, smell, touch, sight, sound. I experisenced all 5 of these senses in my dream. Full brilliant color, shades, different pitches, music. It was pretty intense.

I was in a house with my mother my sister and my sisters friend. I realized that I didn't belong there and rushed to tell my sister in the dream I had a cherry blow pop in my mouth which I could taste and had been there since the dream started. I grabed my sister and told her I had something to tell her when my mother wasn't around. I was cognizant of my surroundings doors music lights smoke colors paint all types of detailed depections. I told my sister that I wasn't supposed to be here and that I was visiting through a dream and she laughed at me and I said that I was going to try and wake my self up and she has to stay and watch me dissapear.. I tried my hardest to atain all 5 senses at once but one was always missing the dream was so lucid that I could even manipulate my own tounge.

I started telling my sister, who looked very different than my real sister, that I loved her and Im sorry that I had to do this but I had to prove it to my self that I was actually there and had been created in whole flesh even if just for a moment. as I talked my sister was laughing at me and smiling at me and then smoke began to rise from me and I could see the depth of it all and it was magic. and I watched the look on my sisters face change from laughter to horror as I started to dissapear. when the smoke became to thick for me to see her I opened my eyes in my bed and saw smoke for a while and was paralyzed I felt my body kinda pushed or shoved and I blinked the smoke was gone, my eyes and head hurt and I could move somewhat.

The first thing I did was come to this computer and write this down after I fully got my bearings. I don't know the rooms we none I had ever seen. my interaction with the people we of my initiation with out that intitiation I wasn't even noticed. every thing was alien to me but at the same time I felt like I knew about every thing there, and it seems like nothing was wrong at all un till my realization and in my realization I knew the something wrong was me and I didn't belong and the

surroundings exsisted outside my personal creation.

I didn't want to forget anything but what I have written in such a small peice of my experience. and I can't remember the rest even 10 mins after my dream.

anyone else feel me out there or am I just rambling at 4:38 in the morning?