Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG What a Great Night at work!!

therunner

The absolute best work night in my entire life! Not only did I spend three hours dancing my ass off to a terrific set, but since I stayed completely sober the total bill for the night was $23.09, and I belive that I had more fun last night being sober than I have in a long time being all fucked up looking for another pill, drink or whatever. Great night!!!!

Then the way home: Traveling down 395 at a cruising rate of 77mph, I pass a one of Virginia's finest sitting on the side of the road. Thats only 22mph over the speed limit. But check this, he walks to the car, says he smells alcohol, well of course I had nothing to drink but he says he smells it in the car or on me, so I get the field test and because my legs are jello from dancing I fail. I felt pretty dumb for failing a field test sober. So the guy gives me a breathalyzer and I still blow a .02. So that just goes to show that those things are bullshit. So after 20 minutes of talking and doing tests he gives me my drivers license back and says "thanks for being sober when going to a club" and lets me go. I thought I was nailed for a hellava fine, but I continue ticketless and happy towards work. Which is really sucking right now cause my head is still at Buz but my body is trapped in this fucking office.

BTW does anyone know the song that DH played that sounds like the evil music from Willy wonka and the chocolate factory? I heard a great resemblence to the song and loved it. It was freaky but cool cause I had this image of umpa-lumpas as I was dancing.

Originally posted by therunner

How long did Howells play for last night. I really hope he went off at 3 so that way I won't feel so bad for missing the rest of his set.

he spun until 4:30,,it was a wild night...i'm still fucked up

Originally posted by vicman

he spun until 4:30,,it was a wild night...i'm still fucked up

I know I missed a great hour and a half. The whole night I was dancing with this shitty grin on my face cause I was so happy to be out, and the music was just filling me compeletly. I think last night was kinda emotional for me cause being sober at a club (which I haven't done in a LONG time) really woke me up to the real reason I love electronic music, it's the overall feeling that the music can and will put you wherever you want to be as long as you let it take you there. Usually when i go out I like to talk to people and do a lot of "people watching" but last night after I started dancing I felt that if someone was talking to me they were invading my happy place and they need to leave. Does anyone else feel this way?

I know I missed a great hour and a half.

I got there just in time for that last hour or so - you did miss some really awesome tracks - not to rub it in - just kidding :tongue: Incredible energy right up to the end of his set, and I liked that remix of Corsten that he dropped before he left the decks - I hadn't heard that version before.