Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tired of the "Denny" drama!

Once and for all, tired of people bashing Denny.

Obviously opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and you're all entitled to say what you'd like, create drama (like a good percentage of the people on this board), whatever but enough already. Much love to the people that dont talk shit and create drama on this board and have respect for others... you know who you are!

If you dont like Denny, dont party where he is spinning. It is as simple as that! Go out have a good time, that is the bottom line... there is enough music and enough clubs to suite everyone's taste. Thats what makes music so incredible, there is a little something for everyone. But why is it everytime I log onto this board, there is another comment dis'n Denny about the way he spins, where he spins, people who promote Denny and the clubs he spins in?

DENNY ROCKS AT TEMPTS almost every weekend and he's been doing it for years. Sure he has a bad weekend here and there, but he's entitled... its kind of like when JP goes into a hole at the Factory and it sounds like he's playing pots and pans banging together! I will say that Denny is probably not a dj for the big city, but at Tempts DENNY PLAYS TO THE CROWD and afterall, isnt that what its all about? The music is for the people!

I am TIRED of people coming on this bored and bashing Denny for this and that. If you think Denny sucks and Tempts sucks... then bring your ass to a CLOSING PARTY and tell that to the 1000 plus people throwing their hands in the air, going crazy, out of their minds, dancing on the bars, throwing water, girls getting f'n nuts and the crowd chanting for just one more song that they can take with them as a memory heading into another dreaded winter in Jersey. When Denny is on, THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE 'WORLD' PERSON FOR PERSON THAT CAN MATCH THE ENERGY DENNY BUILDS UP AT TEMPTS, especially during the closing party! That itself my friend is fcuking priceless!

Denny is NOT a remixer extraordinaire, he's a dj. So call him whatever you want, Denny I got your back... all the way back to the days when you first stepped in Tempts and my boys were tending bar. The memories are priceless and your remix of Angel, a Tempts Anthem still rocks in my cd player. Too funny, last summer I hear some kids talking about this "phat new song" called Angel, kids............

Tempts VIP Admission... $10

Couple of pills that thrill... $30

Couple of bottles of water... $25

Shots all around...

My tab...

Denny at Tempts... Priceless!

I agree.....personally I HATE Denny but to each his own. Nobody should bash a DJ....they support the scene and everybody has different tastes. I admit I have done my share of bashing in the past but I learned that it's the wrong thing to do. Every DJ that has a strong fan base does so for a reason....plain and simple.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I think you need to have it the other way around. Denny made Temps. IMO he put Temps on the map.

Sorry bro but you are definitely wrong on this one. Denny is awesome and him and Tempts. go hand and hand but I have lived here my whole life and I am 29 years old and I remember the line for Temptations being around the corner long before Denny Tsettos. My aunt who is in her fortys tells me how Temptations was the shit when she was going out (and that was some time ago) So all though I could not picture Temptations without Denny now, it definitely made Denny who he is today. But Tempts would not have made Denny who he is if he did not have the skills and talent necessary to do it HIMSELF...

Originally posted by cody05

Sorry bro but you are definitely wrong on this one. Denny is awesome and him and Tempts. go hand and hand but I have lived here my whole life and I am 29 years old and I remember the line for Temptations being around the corner long before Denny Tsettos. My aunt who is in her fortys tells me how Temptations was the shit when she was going out (and that was some time ago) So all though I could not picture Temptations without Denny now, it definitely made Denny who he is today. But Tempts would not have made Denny who he is if he did not have the skills and talent necessary to do it HIMSELF...

You are right about Tempts being packed all the time. My uncle used to bounce there in the late 80s early 90s and told me how packed it would get, but energy and vibe wise, was taking to whole new level when Denny took over an he put it on the map.

It used to get packed before he spun because it was a shore club, but do think it would draw any kind of crowd before Denny made it what it has been, opening in late April on a chilly night?

All the people there this past weekend been waiting snce labor day weekend to come back to this place. Did people do that back then too?:D

Originally posted by tempkid

You are right about Tempts being packed althe time. My uncle used to bounce there in the late 80s early 90s and told me how packed it would get, but energy and vibe wise, was taking to whole new level when Denny took over an he put it on the map.

It used to get packed before he spun because it was a shore club, butdo think it would draw any king of crowd before Denny made it what it has been, opening in late April on a chilly night?

Bro I understand what u are saying but my point was that Tempts. was always Tempts. And as far as opening on a late April chilly night, Yes it would because it is Tempts and if you PROMOTE something in the right way you can make it work. Look at last year Denny did not come down until Memorial Day weekend and we were packed. I was there for the opening party and although it was GREAT...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I think you need to have it the other way around. Denny made Temps. IMO he put Temps on the map.

Not for nothing Brian, and certainly not taking away from anything DENNY does cause he is special there but TEMPTS has been around for atleast 18 years. You don't keep the doors open to a club like TEMPTS for 18 years just by getting by!!!!!!

Tempts is the longest running night club in NJ. It opened it's door in 1981 and has been rocking ever since. I am greatful to be part of the legacy that makes Tempts so special. Remember I'm following in the footsteps of some incredible djs who once graced those turtables. DJs like Mike McKnight, Mojo, Scotty Blackwell, and Franco Iemello. Every dj there created their own excitement and fan base. I'm pleased with the family that I've created down there since I first started in August of '96. Temptations will always be special to me as is the "family" I play for week after week. You guys make it all worthwhile. I can't begin to tell you how looking forward I am to this summer. We all went through some tough times this past winter to say the least. Now it's time to put it all behind us and let magic of Tempts take you through the summer months. See you all down there!!!!

Denny

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Tempts is the longest running night club in NJ. It opened it's door in 1981 and has been rocking ever since. I am greatful to be part of the legacy that makes Tempts so special. Remember I'm following in the footsteps of some incredible djs who once graced those turtables. DJs like Mike McKnight, Mojo, Scotty Blackwell, and Franco Iemello. Every dj there created their own excitement and fan base. I'm pleased with the family that I've created down there since I first started in August of '96. Temptations will always be special to me as is the "family" I play for week after week. You guys make it all worthwhile. I can't begin to tell you how looking forward I am to this summer. We all went through some tough times this past winter to say the least. Now it's time to put it all behind us and let magic of Tempts take you through the summer months. See you all down there!!!!

Denny

Spoke like a True Gentleman. Very Well Said.