Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: BOB ROSS... look what i stumbled across...

My brothers doin alright.... what happened, u stopped goin to church? (...lets leave that for the pms) i had that yellow one on a graff site i used to have.. docr hooked up some flics. yo that pink one, i actaully like a lot !

heres a legal from almost 2 yrs ago. we had to do it reaal quick cuz the whole neighborhood was mobbing us...

attachment.php?attachmentid=6629

:eek: wow.. mcdonald park in its prime.. i hope you were actually moving in that pick lol.. damn i remember u had some big ass hair back then. u still got ur skates? i still skate every once in a while jus for kicks... i dun even try anythin hard, i jus skitch on cars n shit.

i wish i had a scanner to scan some skating stuff... those were the daysss

LOL! yeah i was moving... long time ago though... i still have my skates but ive givin' them up and cut my hair as well... instead of riding rails i ride stocks now, instead of rocking homemade gear i have to wear suits... blah etc... if you saw me on the st. you prolly would walk right past me, wouldnt even recognize me... but hey who knows... (as for the church thing yeah i stopped going like two years ago, went through some shit, and G~D and I had a lil falling out you can say... but thats a whole dif, long story)

Ive seen that before... thats by the Hill, well off a couple blocks more by the church... but i seen it, looks good...

ha.. i try to stay away from that thread.. they got a little off topic

yea louis has mentioned a lil of what u do now. he said you turned into the guy from 'American Psycho'...(lol, jk ) but thats cool yo.. by the way, do you still talk to louis at all? or any of the skaters, like Fat D and them??

Originally posted by bobross

yea louis has mentioned a lil of what u do now. he said you turned into the guy from 'American Psycho'...(lol, jk ) but thats cool yo.. by the way, do you still talk to louis at all? or any of the skaters, like Fat D and them??

lol... yeah... i hardly ever see them or talk to them... not that we have "beef" but just that we all grew apart... thats all... doesnt mean if i saw them id ignore them... just i havent seen them, and those guys move around like nomads its hard to keep up with their #'s...

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

eheh i used to write..not too much but enough...i just noticed HEF in one of the posts and i know the kid that writes hefner in FH

who Pee-air? ya i did that wall with Hefner, hes my boy. I bet you;ve probably worked with him at one point.. :D

Originally posted by dgmodel

lol... yeah... i hardly ever see them or talk to them... not that we have "beef" but just that we all grew apart...

yeaa, i know whatchu mean... its hard to keep in touch with everyone u used to know... louis changes his freagin # like every month..u should see my phone book, i got like 20 different #s all crossed out under his name... but u still chill wit finessones over here right? hows he doinn