Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyke is coming to Exit

Originally posted by djfabioc

When say mega, i mean big ! Exit is bigger then Twilo was.

And why waste of time and money?

Twilo may not have been bigger in size, but it was definately bigger in reputation.... and thats all that counts for me.

And they better be toying with 5 - 7 hours if they want a quality PVD set... and if they expect me to pay $40.

Originally posted by jennEfer

And they better be toying with 5 - 7 hours if they want a quality PVD set... and if they expect me to pay $40.

hey jenn i definately agree with you on the hours of his set... he was just insane at factory and it wont be the same if he plays a short set... but then again sasha and digweed cut it short at world so u never know what the scumbags behind the scenes are thinkin about doin... cuz u know they run the show... and i wish i coulda went to twilo cuz all my friends say that it puts every club under ... when we talk about a club they always say i have no idea because i never been to twilo and that all the people were so chill there... i see a lot of twilo heads though and the crowd is mad cool... but i guess all i can say is R.I.P. TWILO

we gotta get another crazy dj in the city before PVD

pauls set at factory wasnt the best, he spun too much progressive and vocals but whatever but he did some stuff i like for 2hrs but i hate progressive puts me to sleep....hopefully at exit he will play a better set, something that can be compared to his rosenmontags rave set, which i loved!

Originally posted by lillizzy

nonono i dont mean u said that about pvd, i meant you said that about sf in general at that point...we were all pissed off up until kim found her boy!

ahahaha i might have said the crowd sucked, but that night was great begining to end:screwy: :D

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

its Paul Van DYK..... drop the E.... ;)

...and its also pronounced DeeK not Dike.... ;)

Isn't it pronounced "duke" ?

That is how a couple different MC's from sets I have say it, maybe it is just their accent.