Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go

xyzgirl

:) Hi! My friend and I are going to be in Miami on a Thursday night and a Monday night. Any suggestions where to go? On Thursday we are going to stay in South Beach but we still aren't sure about Monday. Is it safe to walk around that area at night? I saw the posting about the couple being attacked by the 5 guys. Thanks for your input.;)

well. you may want to keep your eyes on the "for those of you that dont sleep on weekdays" post. and as for that thing about the abductions, i wouldent pay too much attention to it. just because miami is ghetto doesent mean that its like that all the time.

keep in touch. allways like meeting CP people.

-fat0ny

From what I gather from this messageboard is that the cool places to go are Level and Liquid and Rain. Where's Rain? This may sound dumb but I've been doing some reading up on Miami and I keep seeing Mango's Tropical Cafe. What's up with that place? Is that old? It must be? Where do you suggest getting some food? Or something touristy for that matter? How about the Spam Allstars? Does anybody know where they will be around May 16th? Thanks for your help.;)

xzygirl: Rain is a very very cool place on the far side of the beach. Its my favorate place to hang out on fridays. As for the rest of the week im not really sure what goes on there.. but on friday.. its allways pimp.. everyone there is cool.. and they play the Best in Deep house.. brought to you by DHM. its also nice because their is a huge public parking site a block away. so theres no hassle there its on 21st and collins i beleive.. right next to Lola. theres a little gas station right on the corner. Rain was formerly known as Groove Jet many many mango seasons ago. As for thursday night and the spam allstars. your in luck.. but youll have to do a bit of driving from the beach.. 5 blocks away from my house. in a little place on the corner of 27ave and sw 8 st called Hoy como ayer. (today like yesterday) the spam allstars have a weekly there on thursday nights. It is very very pimp. if you have an ounce of soul in you.. its impossible to resist. i suggest you check it out.