Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evan's Site is Mostly Transexuals

I am not causing drama ....

I just think it's fucked up that this kid is trying to pass all those tranny's off as real girls, and at the same time patting himself on the back like he's some kind of pimp for having a bunch of them at his house.

So who's causing drama ME or HIM. HE IS THE LIAR. I JUST EXPOSED HIM FOR WHAT HE IS.

You are just pissed bcuz the "girls" you were drooling over have/had cocks !

See..this is the bullshit I'm talking about... Not most..Not half...Not even 5% are. Not even more than TWO of them. What a person' sexual orientation on my site is THEIR business. What.. Are you gonna then tell me I have gay kids too on their.. That I have black kids... How about Spanish and Chinese... Oh wait... What about the Jews on there. So.. Unless you have anything else awe inspiring to say, shut the fuck up, loser.

Did I ever mention I hate motherfuckers who have nothing but derogatory comments to say. Reminds me of those bullies I knew in High School that used to pick on all the weaker kids who couldn't defend themselves. Now all those bullies are either in jail, or washing cars for a living. And all those nerds they picked on are making mint at Microsoft.

(Just read yiour second post. First off... I was NEVER scared off... I never even read that post.. Just went though the whole rehab thing. Maybe you noticed I never repsonded. Second off, DO YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME. I'LL EAT YOUR FUCKEN LIVER WITH FAVA BEANS AND A NICE CHIANTI. You seem to be a expert at telling TS'..Whatsamatter.. U hooked up with one, and now your all upset about it. The WHOLE fucken clubs scene is made up of them. Hell, next time u go to SF, make sure u tell Paris that she is a TS. She might like it... See.. Unlike you, you fucken pig, I have an open mind. While I am straight, I can be friends with people no matter of their sexual preference. Whether that person is a guy or a girl. Nevertheless, the TS' on my site are still ten times hotter as a guy than any of the ugly ass ho's that let u stick that teeny weeny thing you call a dick in them. DEAL WITH THE TRUTH.

Bwahahahaaaaaa...

you guys are kidding right?

(I love CP..

and people ask me why I

still post in here..)

Reading this shit's better than

reading the tabloids.

headline:

"GUIDO EXPOSED FOR PIMPING

TRANSVESTITES ON INTERNET

CLUBBING MESSAGE BOARD"

ROFL...