Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP in Albany...

yea im going to go see him this thursday. i think the cover's $10 but I saw passes at Pine Hills for $5 reduced admission. Its worth going there alone for the drink specials and its peters last time up here until the next fall semester.

Originally posted by faith11878

Yeah they usually have $5.00 redbull/vodka on Thursdays and 2 for 1 well drinks and beers too!!!!

5 Dollar red bull and vodkas? That is unheard of!

I wanna go check this out, I am trying to recruit some friends for the ride.

Originally posted by legend38

5 Dollar red bull and vodkas? That is unheard of!

I wanna go check this out, I am trying to recruit some friends for the ride.

Talk them into it! Cant beat the drink prices and the cover charge. The club is not huge, but it's nice and clean.:D

Originally posted by siceone

larry if you need to crash you can crash at my place but I think Im gonna skip it this time.. cause her sucked last time and he blew 9 speakers..

let me know if you need a place larry

Thanks dude I appreciate it :)

I will let you know for sure when I talk to some peeps :)

From the thruway....

exit 24 off thruway, take I-90 east towards Boston to Exit 5 (Everett Road). Take a right off the exit and head straight to end of road. At red light take a left onto Central Ave. About 100 yards up on left hand side is OTB teletheater building. Take a left into parking lot. Sneaky Petes is at the back of the building on the opposite side you pull into.

It should be pretty easy to get there... If you need anything else, just let me know.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

From the thruway....

exit 24 off thruway, take I-90 east towards Boston to Exit 5 (Everett Road). Take a right off the exit and head straight to end of road. At red light take a left onto Central Ave. About 100 yards up on left hand side is OTB teletheater building. Take a left into parking lot. Sneaky Petes is at the back of the building on the opposite side you pull into.

It should be pretty easy to get there... If you need anything else, just let me know.

Its a left off the exit:) If he goes right he will be going in the oppisite driection.

Originally posted by legend38

Thanks dude I appreciate it :)

I will let you know for sure when I talk to some peeps :)

awe fuck it if you're going I might as well come play with the kiddies.. I haven't hung out with you in forever... and theres nothing like some really bad music to make lawler sound ridiculous on saturday

:D

Originally posted by siceone

awe fuck it if you're going I might as well come play with the kiddies.. I haven't hung out with you in forever... and theres nothing like some really bad music to make lawler sound ridiculous on saturday

:D

Yeah You might as well , we will drink it up and have a good time :)

I'm gonna try and make it to a Lawler, I have to see if they schedule any rainout games for that sunday :(

Yeah it's a right.... When he gets off exit 24 he'll be near Crossgates. Then go east towards Boston on I-90. If you go left off the Everett rd exit you will end up in Colonie.

ON NO NOT COLONIEE!!!:laugh:

Didn't you used to live right off that exit and you don't know where you're going??

Sorry about that! YOU ARE RIGHT...I AM WRONG. I had him comming from 787 to I-90...but your way is eaiser. Follow his direction, not mine:D