Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fat0ny...and the recent murder/abduction

sgtfury

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SUCH A ASSHOLE TO MAKE JOKES ABOUT SUCH A TRAGEDY.....WHAT FUCKING HOLE DID YOU CRAWL OUT OF....I SHOULD FUCKING BITCH SLAP YOUR PARENTS FOR NOT RAISING YOU RIGHT....

PS...ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PERSONALLY GIVE YOU SOME LESSONS YOUR SORRY ASSED PARENTS NEVER DID.,

Ok.. first of all.. suck my balls. The reason I poke fun of all this shit is because frankly.. I dont care. People die. Its a fact of life, and just because it happend arround the corner doesent make it any different from what takes place away from our eyes. Tregedies happen in this world constantly. Its something that cannot be stopped.. for now atleast. I dont see you sheding any tears for the kids starving in africa mother fucker. Or the girls getting beaten and raped by their own parents.. never mind 5 hispanic males. Last week my friend who is 16 had one of her guy friends break into her house.. she wouldent have sex with him so he punched her in the face he broke 2 of her ribs and fucked her in her own house while her parents wherent home. You know what i told her.. "shit, you would think he would atleast buy you dinner first". and she laughed. She needed that laugh because there is to much fucked up shit in this world that you need to laugh at it . You want horror open your eyes and look at the world.. dont point your fucking finger at me and post some bullshit accusations and call my parents and me assholes just because they raised a son that cared enough about the world to laugh at it a little.

-fat0ny SSM repruhzent

IM SORRY IF I FAIL TO SEE THE WORDLY BENIFIT OF JOKING ABOUT SOMEONE ELSES TRAGEDY....AND IF YOU OR THOSE YOU ASSOCIATE WITH THINK ITS COOL..WELL...AS THEY SAY..ALL ASSHOLES STICK TOGETHER...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???...WHAT THE HELL KIND OF PERSON IS THAT GIRL FRIEND OF YOURS THAT SHE CAN HAVE THAT HAPPEN TO AND THEN ALLOW YOU TO MAKE SUCH A FUCKING INAPPROPRIATE JOKE...I REALLY WONDER HOW YOUR SORRY ASS WOULD REACT IF THAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTHER OR YOUR SISTER..THE SAD THING IS THAT YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT EVEN CARE..ONCE AGAIN A TESTAMENT TO JUST HOW F'D UP YOU ARE...

AND BY THE WAY...NO THANKS TO THE OFFER IN REFERENCE TO YOUR BALLS...:laugh:

Theres a little button next to the A on the keyboard that says caps lock. If you ever decide to get your finger (or your head) out of your ass you should press it. There is a reason why there are so many people on earth... its for variety. Yea.. I surround my self with assholes.. or rather.. choose to not surround myself with people like yourself because all people like you do is point at the problem and say: "hey.. look.. theres a problem what a shame. and never do shit about it but bitch and complain and mourn. I choose to do something about it in my own way. What kelly needed at that point in time was a laugh, take her mind off something that happend to her that was horrible. Yes i took great risk at saying something like that, but i did what i thought was necisary to do. She was depressed and what she needed at that moment was a friend. Somone that would sit there all night with her in a hospital bed and make her feel better. what she didnt need was people such as yourself who simply told her what a horrible tragedy had happend to her and made her linger on that feeling for just a little longer and relive that for another moment in time. And if the same thing happend to my mother or my sister I would do the same thing. Heres a news flash... people deal with tragedy differently, its part of being human. Sometimes solving the problem isent just making a horrible deal out of it. But laughing at it, DEALING with it, and moving on with our lives as I should be doing right now. But instead im here wasting my time excusing myself for being who i am.

P.S. Who said theres anything wrong with being fucked up.

-Fat0ny SSM

gee...let me take some notes from a master psychologist....i mean its obvious that you are a well educated, well read individual with at least a master's in your chosen field..(HA HA HA FUCKING HA) what a lame assed argument..."by laughing and making inappropriate jokes in regards to the unfortunate events of the world, I choosing to do something to make a difference.." trust me, you are NEVER going to win the Nobel Peace Prize with that theroy....that is about the most ridiculous justification for being a inappropriate asshole I have ever heard...whatever dude...just stay in your hole and try not to reproduce...the world does not need any more like you....

and by the way....if you are going to make what you want to sound as somewhat educated and well thought statement.....try to follow grammatical rules and proper spelling...bellow is a example of some of your horrible spelling mistakes...

necisary

Tregedies

wherent

now please get back to work...the drive through is backing up..

Boys, Boys, Boys, now why would either of you waste your time trying to get something through to eachother when it is not going to work. obviously both of you are stubborn-and i dont mean that as an insult so please dont tear me up for saying that. fat0ny, i dont know you but i am sure that you are a joker and if humor is the only thing that comforts you, then so be it. but you dont necessarily have to let the world know your opinions when you dont even know if that victims family will read it and goes through more pain than necessary. fury, you should know that people in our lives will say things to offend us, and if we waste our time trying to set everyone straight, we'll waste our whole lives. personally, i love humor. but as with all things in life, i believe that there must be a balance. you need to draw the line somewhere, but i am not about to start drawing everyone lines for them. we are all big kids here (somewhat). so there is my stimulating contribution to this little fiasco. buh bye.;) ;)

You dumb fuck. Havent you gotten the point that its not about how right or wrong I am. I said what I said because thats what i wanted to say. I felt like saying it and so I said it. Who the fuck are you to question me. You arent shit. You wanna attack me for what I said.. fine. You want to make a public post about it so everyone gets a chance to look at it.. fine. Expect the same in return. You can take your opinions and shove them up your ass. I tried to show you the reasoning behind what I said, and instead of accepting that or making a valid argument, you attack my parents, and my disreguard for grammatical precision. Good job. youve proven nothing more than your inability to understand other peoples ideas and the importance of using birth control.

Eat shit and die.

Oh.. and by the way. They dont have Internet at Burger King.

-fat0ny

dizzyscarlet:

Dont worry, Im not gonna tear anyone up. I would just prefer a little more understanding on behalf of the other party. I know that the comments I made where borderline offensive. or were straight up offensive to some. But I would preferd if i was approached with a little less emotion and a little more understanding. That was all.

ok i understand but both of you guys are really letting eachother get to one another. i dont know if you guys know eachother but if you dont why are you letting someone you dont even know rent so much space in your head? anyways, i dont even know why i am getting involved its not even my business. i guess its just because i am a lover and not a fighter and i dont know maybe i am just that bored at work.