Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf. . .

well first off....You would not go to these types of places if you are looking for a CLUB atmosphere. They don't play the best club music, have meatheads, dark club setting etc. However, most people by the shore have gone Or do go to these places. For a change of pace they are def fun to go to. I used to always go to jenks on Friday nights. Its better on these nights. Saturdays, the crowd seems a bit older, like late 20's & early 30s. But its easy to hook up at these places (all of em, espec bar A). Bar a is not the nicest place in the world, but I have gone there allot (Tuesdays are best) & had fun. I never really cared for Headliner at all. Again, when you need a change of place & want a Bar type atmosphere its cool to go here. Bar a sucks on Saturday nights & Tuesdays are the best night there. I'm not sure what types of places you like. I.E. if you ever go to seaside & like bamboo you should give these places a try, but if you only love a tempts type place, skip them altogether. Thats just my opinion & others of course think differently.

I'm sorry starting most of my threads with WTF...but something happened with my computer and it came up so I thought to change one post rather then have 2 of the same... ;)

I'm not that big on the whole "club world" :rolleyes: I love the music dont get me wrong, I like to change it up...I know what the atmosphere is and what everything is like I have been going for a long time now......thanks for telling me...but I was thinking more a long the lines or bands...DJ's....anything special in the line up for the summer...ya know that sort of thing...