Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.M.O -- Much Love and RESPECT!!

Saturday, April 27, 2002!!

Thats all I have to say. The INVASION took place and it was a SICK party!!

The crew must have brought up the party vibe with them because I never saw heads going crazy like that in a minute BUT thats how the CP Crew gets down.

I was very suprised to find out which CP heads liked hip-hop bc thats all I play in the main room.

Look out for a SUMMER INVASION to take place;)

You guys proved to me that hip-hop has a place in you so i want to show my appreciation for ya and hook all of you up with my lastest hip-hop cd coming out memorial day! Hit me up on the email and check out the K104 Saturday Night Dance Party LIVE this Sat. May 4, 10pm-2am broadcasting drom MATRIX on WSPKFM.com or 104.7.

BIG thank you to my p.n.c. MIKE BuGouT!! for throwing a CRAZY party in the Amazon Lounge!!

:D

Peace to all the supporters!!!

PAULIE FEVA

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

I was very suprised to find out which CP heads liked hip-hop bc thats all I play in the main room.

PAULIE FEVA

LOL I still don't understand why it was such a surprise that I love hip-hop!! :D And don't forget reggae and R&B. Heh, just listen to what Mikey said: wait'll you see me dance to it ;) Anyways hun, don't forget about me, I want a CD, do some crazy scratchin' for me, would love if Ms. Jade made an appearance ;) and I WILL SEE YOU TONITE!!

Im telling u bro---need to start playing some vocals in the main room...most the people up there who like house also like hip hop and vice versa--

Paulie will have his hip hop cd and I quite possibly will have another nmo cd with a few surprises--

NMO 3 - June 8th

"Cannnnnnnnnn Uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Digggg Itttttttttttttttttt?????"

Mike BuGouT

I never met you Paulie but i heard your awesome...I heard you for a little bit that night when i first came in and when we were leaving.. Im not a hugh fan of hip hop.... Maybe next time I'll come say hi.. I was in the booth when Legend said hi to you but me, hotchickie5 and larrys friends just stayed by the door.. :laugh: