Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Going To The Dentist

If anyone has ever gotten a root canal done, they know what im talkin bout... They aint even done with mine yet. i gotta go back like 3 more times.. for more pain..

but before they did that, i was getting a cleaning done by a verrry cute student dentist chic... in a classroom full of students workin on patients, while real dentists go around checkin their shit. its kinda weird... but damn there're some hotties in that place!

when I first came up here in late 2000 I had lost two fillings on either side of my mouth . . due to the fact that I did not have dental coverage and I would need a couple grand worth of work, I was unable to get it fixed . . sooo . . the holes got bigger . . . heres my last 2 months:

2 root canals in two consecutive weeks - same tooth on each side of my jaw . . I could feel the needle with the novacane make contact with the bone in my jaw when he shot me up . . . luckily my dentist is so good I had little pain afterwards (I actually went to DT's birthday the night after the first one)

2 appointments to prepare the two aformentioned teeth for crowns. Almost worse than the root canal's themselves .. . They had to grind down what was left of the tooth on each side to the plug that was inserted from the rootcanal . . .

3 high pressure cleanings . . .it had been a while , also worse than the root canals themselves

One appointment to get mouldings made for my whitening proceedure . . . now I gotta sleep with these things that look like clear braces in order to whiten my teeth . . .

2 appointments to set the crowns . . no biggie . . .

.. .and in two weeks time i have a flouride rinse . . . a fitting end considering it takes fivemintues . . .

. . . I guess I was saving up my appointments over the years for this tour of pain . . . good thing was . . the only two teeth affected out of all of it were the original ones that got root canaled. . . no other cavities . . the dentist was impressed with the strength of my teeth . .