Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saleen!!!!!!

SPYGIRL3

Guest saleen351

going good.... still no job but working on it.... Pissed off the owner of Club Liquid really bad.... Working on getting some jersey jocks booked down here.. Since I spend soo much time at the clubs I should try and make some money off of it... Plus the music down here blows... But the radio stations kick ass... No commericial, no djs talking, no morning show, no nothing just house music, no hip hop either.... I love it... But the music in the clubs suck..... Broads every where... I'm really sunburned.. We hit the beach about 3 times a week... We got this air and sea show with the blue angels with Fleet Week at the beach this week... shall kick ass. I made a personal batch of home made baileys irish cream for the event.... can't wait.... I love it hear, but the music and all the spanish piss me off.. I was wasted outside liquid on sobe one night, so I wanted a lap dance at club madonna so I went to the atm and the fucker was only in spanish, so I kep swiping my card, but the focker didn't work.. but I couldn't read what it said... I had some jerk off translate it for me.. Do u know what it said? OUT OF ORDER>.. god i felt like a jackass.... which is normal for me....

weather kicks ass.... no complaints here, hasn't rained once since I've been here... Saw some sharks last night when we were eating dinner on A1A.... SCARY... THEY WERE ABOUT 3-5 FEET LONG...

DID I MENTION GATECRASHER THREW ME OUT OF THE BOOTH.. PS DON'T COME HERE FOR MUSIC... YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED... BIG TIME... COME SEPT ALL THE JERSEY JOCKS ARE GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM ME..... IN THE MEAN TIME I'M WORKING ON GETTING SOME DJS DOWN HERE.. NOT GONNA SAY WHO, BUT IF I PULL IT OFF YOU GUYS WILL BE HAPPY FOR ME AND HIM.....

HOWS NJ? HEARD THE WEATHER SUCKS....:(

Originally posted by djduchovony

this guy is too funny. what a god damn fucking loser. saleen is my new fave.

I wouldn’t say "loser". he’s actually kind of entertaining. reminds me of you a bit… :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LMAO well well if aint the old shyt talker of life. Well let me tell you something you hate the music the clubs and spanish people well if your a cracker your in the wrong place.I dont discriminate or hate people but i do hate sorry ass mofo like you that all they can do is talk shyt and thats it. I give thanXz to GOD that I dont run into assholes like you in life.....peace

p.s. are you an only child??:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

maybe he should stop going to "Cafe iguana" on las olas...maybe he could hear some good music...:zzz:

:laugh: he has to go to cafe iguanas cause there is no cover.... hes got no job, thus no cash ... in other words

"broke ass mofo":laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

:laugh: he has to go to cafe iguanas cause there is no cover.... hes got no job, thus no cash ... in other words

"broke ass mofo":laugh: :laugh:

did I mention I worked on wall street trading futures.... sorry bro I ain't broke, but I ain't rich.....

I'm nice to everyone... you guys just have a preconsieve notion of me... Very few people hate me when they met me... and the reason is i'm personalbe.... If i can talk people out of 50,000 dollars on the worst investiment on wall street I can bs you into loving me in person. I met spygirl in a dj booth one night... she nice and sexy.... she'll tell ya my bark is worst then my bite...

Originally posted by saleen351

did I mention I worked on wall street trading futures.... sorry bro I ain't broke, but I ain't rich.....

I'm nice to everyone... you guys just have a preconsieve notion of me... Very few people hate me when they met me... and the reason is i'm personalbe.... If i can talk people out of 50,000 dollars on the worst investiment on wall street I can bs you into loving me in person. I met spygirl in a dj booth one night... she nice and sexy.... she'll tell ya my bark is worst then my bite...

:D i dont hate ya dude... im just messin with ya like you mess with people in here..:laugh: its all in good fun... for me atleast;) :)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by sunnyhost

Oh man...does this mean that you actually know him:confused: Please tell us he's nicer than what he comes off on on this board....give us some hope!

He and I have had our words on the board....But you gotta remember it's message board. Yeah, he can actually be a nice guy.....:blown: All hope should not be lost:hat:

Originally posted by saleen351

going good.... still no job but working on it.... Pissed off the owner of Club Liquid really bad.... Working on getting some jersey jocks booked down here.. Since I spend soo much time at the clubs I should try and make some money off of it... Plus the music down here blows... But the radio stations kick ass... No commericial, no djs talking, no morning show, no nothing just house music, no hip hop either.... I love it... But the music in the clubs suck..... Broads every where... I'm really sunburned.. We hit the beach about 3 times a week... We got this air and sea show with the blue angels with Fleet Week at the beach this week... shall kick ass. I made a personal batch of home made baileys irish cream for the event.... can't wait.... I love it hear, but the music and all the spanish piss me off.. I was wasted outside liquid on sobe one night, so I wanted a lap dance at club madonna so I went to the atm and the fucker was only in spanish, so I kep swiping my card, but the focker didn't work.. but I couldn't read what it said... I had some jerk off translate it for me.. Do u know what it said? OUT OF ORDER>.. god i felt like a jackass.... which is normal for me....

weather kicks ass.... no complaints here, hasn't rained once since I've been here... Saw some sharks last night when we were eating dinner on A1A.... SCARY... THEY WERE ABOUT 3-5 FEET LONG...

DID I MENTION GATECRASHER THREW ME OUT OF THE BOOTH.. PS DON'T COME HERE FOR MUSIC... YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED... BIG TIME... COME SEPT ALL THE JERSEY JOCKS ARE GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM ME..... IN THE MEAN TIME I'M WORKING ON GETTING SOME DJS DOWN HERE.. NOT GONNA SAY WHO, BUT IF I PULL IT OFF YOU GUYS WILL BE HAPPY FOR ME AND HIM.....

HOWS NJ? HEARD THE WEATHER SUCKS....:(

Well, that doesn't sound that bad.....H e you could be floating in the ocean under a pier some where....

The weather hasn't been to bad the last few days, definitely not the stuff you guys are getting down there........

Originally posted by mikeydny

People get so bent out of shape over a message board.

Nick, let's see how much idiotic people are in Living Room saturday night with the awaited question:

"Who's Robbie Rivera".

:mad::blown::mad:

when i read this back its hillarious I said that because....

even the door guy, didnt know who Rivera was.......Idiots. :blown: