Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribecca sat 10-2 & flamingo east 3-??? w/nero ***

hello every1 jus wanted to remind u that this saturday i start my new residency @ tribecca in fort lee nj. there is a whole new format so come checkout this kick off party 10-2. also last week we kicked off our after hours spot @ flamingo east located on 2nd between 13th & 14th in the east villiage.

@ TRIBECCA SAT I WILL HAVE A PROMO CD GIVE AWAY !!!!! 1ST EVER

and there is now a dj school in nyc, i myself am taking classes and will be speaking and teaching classes in the next semister for more info e mail me @ anero9dj@aol.com

thanks

*** upcomming events

may 4th>tribecca10-2/flamingo east 3-??? & every sat after*

may 6th>topaz,nj & ever tues after**

may 1oth steam,miami fl

may 11th*

may 13th**

may 16th-20th montreal canada tour

may 18th* also/ il be dead but il make it

comming in nov germany/ australia tour+++

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IL BE IN SOUTH BEACH & MIAMI FLORIDA E MAIL ME FOR INFO OR IF UR GONNA BE DOWN THERE

******** more be posted at the end of may prob before*******

thanks a nero

:laugh::mad::tongue::idea:

damn hun.. you have a busy month ahead of you!! Good luck.. I need to find somsone to come with me on sats... you have me scared of the club now... lol... I'll let you know whats going on, ok babe?

Debbie mwaz

well all you kept saying was the word "weird".. now I know I am not in teh least bit normal but i asked how it was you said "weird".. i asked how the crowd was you said "weird"... :laugh: next time expand on your answer... :tongue:

Yo ant good luck with everything seems like u mad busy but ill be there on sats with everyone else u can count on it bro ,like i always say keep slammin those beats , sorry bout last sat but thank god u called me cause if i went and u werent there it would of sucked, anyways, Everyone Should not miss a show by NERO he neever misses a beat always keeping everyone more than happy he's sick come check him out peeps.

no idea

deb, like im normal, lol i jus ment that its not the normal crowd u r used too. more my kinda crowd, a crowd that KNOWS MUSIC AND WHAT A DJ PUTS INTO IT. il take 200 of these cats over 2000 herbs that all look and dance the same. u know, this spot isnt paying the bills, its more then that. these type of parties is not work, i know i can go in there n drop hooked on a feeling and as long as its got a bangin bassline these cats will feel what im tryin to do.

thats why im at tribecca also, to try n show that u can still bang out nj without going main stream commercial, or mainstream but with my own touches that make it seem less commercial:eek: and more intense and personal

Originally posted by anthonyn

no idea

deb, like im normal, lol i jus ment that its not the normal crowd u r used too. more my kinda crowd, a crowd that KNOWS MUSIC AND WHAT A DJ PUTS INTO IT. il take 200 of these cats over 2000 herbs that all look and dance the same. u know, this spot isnt paying the bills, its more then that. these type of parties is not work, i know i can go in there n drop hooked on a feeling and as long as its got a bangin bassline these cats will feel what im tryin to do.

thats why im at tribecca also, to try n show that u can still bang out nj without going main stream commercial, or mainstream but with my own touches that make it seem less commercial:eek: and more intense and personal

:laugh: you are normal.. hehe... yeah i see what you mean...

also comming soon july 3rd pre independece day part venue TBA

djs scot project, tom,cosmic gate, taucher n myself more info comming soon!!!

Nice, Keep us posted :bounce::bounce:

sounds great.. let me know when u get all the info..

hello every1 jus wanted to remind u that this saturday i start my new residency @ tribecca in fort lee nj. there is a whole new format so come checkout this kick off party 10-2. also last week we kicked off our after hours spot @ flamingo east located on 2nd between 13th & 14th in the east villiage.

@ TRIBECCA SAT I WILL HAVE A PROMO CD GIVE AWAY !!!!! 1ST EVER

and there is now a dj school in nyc, i myself am taking classes and will be speaking and teaching classes in the next semister for more info e mail me @ anero9dj@aol.com

thanks

*** upcomming events

may 4th>tribecca10-2/flamingo east 3-??? & every sat after*

may 6th>topaz,nj & ever tues after**

may 1oth steam,miami fl

may 11th*

may 13th**

may 16th-20th montreal canada tour

may 18th* also/ il be dead but il make it

comming in nov germany/ australia tour+++

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IL BE IN SOUTH BEACH & MIAMI FLORIDA E MAIL ME FOR INFO OR IF UR GONNA BE DOWN THERE

******** more be posted at the end of may prob before*******

thanks a nero

:laugh::mad::tongue::idea:

Where in Montreal?

ant ... what a busy month ... i am so excited for your trip to europe as well as miami ... congrats ... i'll be down there memorial day weekend ... so i'll see you guys there ... what a weekend that is going to be ... can't wait ... and as for the rest of your local spots, you know that i will always be there ... much love

deb- you can come with us to flamingo after hours ... it's a good time, great music, just real chill, great vibes ... as far as being "weird" we all are so it'll be cool ... hope to see you soon ... as for everyone else, i'll see you all saturday (granted i get better in time)! till then i'll be resting ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by Jenise

ant ... what a busy month ... i am so excited for your trip to europe as well as miami ... congrats ... i'll be down there memorial day weekend ... so i'll see you guys there ... what a weekend that is going to be ... can't wait ... and as for the rest of your local spots, you know that i will always be there ... much love

deb- you can come with us to flamingo after hours ... it's a good time, great music, just real chill, great vibes ... as far as being "weird" we all are so it'll be cool ... hope to see you soon ... as for everyone else, i'll see you all saturday (granted i get better in time)! till then i'll be resting ...

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

jenise.. PM me or email me at italiang0dess19@aol.com... the "0" is a zero... or IM me at that name as well...

Debbie

finally ant!! your spinnin late on a sat nite. now i can finally go! i just gotta find somebody that wants to wait till i get outa work to go. alright. hopefully i'll see u on sat. if not have fun & good luc w/ all the new shyt! muahzzzzz

dana ;)

ANt you know where alwayz where your at.... tribeccas gona be off the hook people be there don't miss out......

ant your taken me to florida with you damn it pack me in your suitcase or something....................

ill see you all on saturday

Originally posted by chrisdez25

ANt you know where alwayz where your at.... tribeccas gona be off the hook people be there don't miss out......

ant your taken me to florida with you damn it pack me in your suitcase or something....................

ill see you all on saturday

:laugh: :laugh:

ok replace cosmic gate with FRANKIE BONES!!!! wha wha wha