Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tribecca sat 10-2 & flamingo east 3-??? w/nero ***

everyone that says they are a nero fan... i'll see you at tribecca with the crew... and if i dont see you there meet us up at flamingo cuz we'll be representin there too... see everyone this weekend and ant... well, we all know ur gonna rip it up so we'll see you there too... damn your schedule is pretty rough but u gotta love it... keep pumpin those beats cuz they come straight from your blood

Originally posted by sneakerpimp

Still a good line up but shitt....can't build us up like that.:(

:D

LOL well im helping out booking this party, and i know where it is gonna be @. its jus not time to open the flood gets yet, if u know what i mean. the partys not till july 3rd, so we will prob let out the venue in a few weeks, and add on more djs to the line up, and tell u what local dj r spinning ect... this was jus a lil teaser

Originally posted by anthonyn

ok the montreal trips in july 16-20 opps

for july 3rd taucher is univalible

so of right now its bones project tom and myself+ to more tba when we announce the venue

ant... who is on the tour in montreal.. is it the one JP is in?.. b/c i think i might be going.. i just need to find out all the info on it.. let me know babe..

Debbie mwaz

Originally posted by chrisdez25

hey deb rich has all the info on his website sum where royalpromos.com im thinkin bout goin if i can come up with the money

thats awesome.. yo, we should get a bunch of people together and go!! Come on.. ROAD TRIP!!!! :D