Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new tribecca sat then flamingo east afterhours w/ nero

hello every1 jus wanted to remind u that this saturday i start my new residency @ tribecca in fort lee nj. there is a whole new format so come checkout this kick off party 10-2. also last week we kicked off our after hours spot @ flamingo east located on 2nd between 13th & 14th in the east villiage.

@ TRIBECCA SAT I WILL HAVE A PROMO CD GIVE AWAY !!!!! 1ST EVER

and there is now a dj school in nyc, i myself am taking classes and will be speaking and teaching classes in the next semister for more info e mail me @ anero9dj@aol.com

thanks

*** upcomming events

may 4th>tribecca10-2/flamingo east 3-??? & every sat after*

may 6th>topaz,nj & ever tues after**

may 1oth steam,miami fl

may 11th*

may 13th**

may 16th-20th montreal canada tour

may 18th* also/ il be dead but il make it

comming in nov germany/ australia tour+++

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IL BE IN SOUTH BEACH & MIAMI FLORIDA E MAIL ME FOR INFO OR IF UR GONNA BE DOWN THERE

******** more be posted at the end of may prob before*******

thanks a nero

yo this party is gonna be insane look how the first one went it was nuts everyone gotta check this out NERO gonna be ripping it like u peeps never heard in jersey lol well everyone btter come out and pack this place out each week, your all in for a treat with nero every week...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by anthonyn

hello every1 jus wanted to remind u that this saturday i start my new residency @ tribecca in fort lee nj. there is a whole new format so come checkout this kick off party 10-2. also last week we kicked off our after hours spot @ flamingo east located on 2nd between 13th & 14th in the east villiage.

@ TRIBECCA SAT I WILL HAVE A PROMO CD GIVE AWAY !!!!! 1ST EVER

and there is now a dj school in nyc, i myself am taking classes and will be speaking and teaching classes in the next semister for more info e mail me @ anero9dj@aol.com

thanks

*** upcomming events

may 4th>tribecca10-2/flamingo east 3-??? & every sat after*

may 6th>topaz,nj & ever tues after**

may 1oth steam,miami fl

may 11th*

may 13th**

may 16th-20th montreal canada tour

may 18th* also/ il be dead but il make it

comming in nov germany/ australia tour+++

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IL BE IN SOUTH BEACH & MIAMI FLORIDA E MAIL ME FOR INFO OR IF UR GONNA BE DOWN THERE

******** more be posted at the end of may prob before*******

thanks a nero

HEY, JUSTS A HEADS UP, YOU MAY WANT TO CANCEL YOUR MAY 10 DATE AT STEAM..... FIRST OFF THE PLACE BLOWS BIG TIME.. I WENT THERE ON A SAT NIGHT, THERE WAS 20 PEOPEL IN THERE... AND THE SOUND SYTEM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD... ITS ALL MUFFLED AND CLICKS AND SOUNDS LIKE SHIT... I MEAN ITS REALLY BAD, REALLY REALLY BAD..... ASK DENNY I THINK HE HAD THE SAME PROBLE AT THE SAME CLUB..... I'M SERIOUS..... LET ME KNOW I'LL COME BY AND SAY HI..... BUT ITS REALLY A WASTE OF TIME..... PS MEM DAY WEEKEND IS A HIP HOP WEEKEND.... ALL THUGS AND GHETTO TRASH.. WORD IS NO NON HIP HOPERS EVEN STAY ON THE ISLAND THAT TIME OF THE YEAR... STEAM IS A HIP HOP CLUB... YOUR NOT SPINING HIP HOP ARE YOU?

READ THIS THREAD...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93515&highlight=memorial

kool thanks, the venue did get changed to liquid the old shadow lounge. also i hear that about thehip hop thts why im confused??? but thats what m agent said so lets see, i can scratch lol. when i get he deff dates n such il postt them up

also comming soon july 3rd pre independece day part venue TBA

djs scot project, tom,cosmic gate, taucher n myself more info comming soon!!!

Guest saleen351

kool thanks, the venue did get changed to liquid the old shadow lounge. also i hear that about thehip hop thts why im confused??? but thats what m agent said so lets see, i can scratch lol. when i get he deff dates n such il postt them up

also comming soon july 3rd pre independece day part venue TBA

djs scot project, tom,cosmic gate, taucher n myself more info comming soon!!!

well tell the liquid owner (billy shaw) saleen351 said hello... he doesn't exactly like me.... you may want to check out my reviews of the club on the miami board...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94409

I'll see you there... but if you play any trance I will choke you out in the booth and throw on dennys ktu mix...... sorry I'm passionate about music..:D

and turn the fucking lights down when you get there.. have them turn off the god damm projection tv things.... and the fucking neon on the dj booth.... and its hot up in there. too hot... bring something cold to drink... 7 dollar coronas get pricey:D

Guest saleen351

house all house, tech, tribal, hard, deep. jus house

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH thank god, my musicaly misery might be over....... let me know about the date... I threw a thread up on the miami board about it.... throw me an email when shit is confirmed...

nrc0116@hotmail.com

Me and nero don't exactly get along but he has banging beats.....

thank u, have we met, i got mad love for every1. even if i dont agree with there opinions. thanks for supporting me and my music on the boards

a neroe

and if those miami cats need refrences, my last past residencys in 2002 were @ limelight & exit ib nyc and tribecca in nj with a once amonth radio broadcast on 103.5

guest spots all over the usa

for more info go to anthonynero.com the site hasnt been updated in a lil

thanks again cuzin

Originally posted by sandman1130

yo this party is gonna be insane look how the first one went it was nuts everyone gotta check this out NERO gonna be ripping it like u peeps never heard in jersey lol well everyone btter come out and pack this place out each week, your all in for a treat with nero every week...

Nero deff tore up tribecca at the menage a gras party...look out for the "Sex on the Beach" theme party coming May the 12th...:eek:

You want us to go to tribecca on Saturdays!?.........You're kidding, right!? That place is a joke! The club sucks and the crowd is total trash. I'll pass. I'd rather spend my Saturday night watching the grass in my backyard grow instead of going to Tribecca.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by kinkychick

You want us to go to tribecca on Saturdays!?.........You're kidding, right!? That place is a joke! The club sucks and the crowd is total trash. I'll pass. I'd rather spend my Saturday night watching the grass in my backyard grow instead of going to Tribecca.

okay not to be an dic or anything

apparently you weren't there for the mardi gra party..... it was my first night ever there and nero tore the roof off the place the vibe that place had was amazing.... yes were talking about tribecca here..... it was an awsome night as will this one.... you should come check it out its well worth it

Originally posted by kinkychick

Thanx for ur opinion....."Sex on the Beach" May 12th