Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey Saleen!

laliux

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

In view that you think you are the owner of the truth and good taste, I'd like to know what are your 10 favorite tracks right now?

I am very curious in finding out that.

Let us know. :D

I don't use the word favorite, I use feeling... so these are the tracks I'm feeling...

1. kiss my black ass mtd mix < tribal

2. rivera perpeteous dreamer hottest vocal....

3. awex bocca mix < simple yet phat tribal

4. dj tiesto - In My Memory (Airwave Remix) great uplifting trance

5. Moony - moony-dove. robbie rivera mix

6. sono - Keep Control (Junior Vasquez Edit)

7. Sub Project - Uh Tribal Function < not sure the mix name....

8. Astroglyde - The Jam < some people hate this track, but when djs fuck with it its hot....

thats what I'm feeling... some have been on my "feeling" list for a while.. . numbers 1,2,5 no one has... well some people do, not saying if i have them or not... my list changes every week, even if a track is old it can still make my roatation for the week... I have much newer stuff then some of these, but i'm not feeling them... but I wouldn't mind hearing them at a club though....

old school track of the week:

sweet dreams white label... but only when denny tsettos fucks with it.. i have a rip off a ktu set I still listen to from last summer from temps..

there is still a few tracks that I don't have but I'm not anal any more about geting new shit....

ps if you like music you should join the cp group on AG , I send out tracks all the time....

saleen i feel like such a fan of yours today. when you first started posting on this board, i thought your posts were that of an ignorant racist hayseed out of new jersey. but now im starting to get the joke. i will admit that your brand of humor at first went over my handsome head.

4. dj tiesto - In My Memory (Airwave Remix) great uplifting trance

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you are like an ugly jerry seinfeld ! i need to start a saleen appreciation thread. you are bomb ! two thumbs up from david !

I know the post is directed to saleen. I'm curious what beats other people are feeling?

some of the beats I'm feeling right now :

funk einsatz – punk (cosmic gate remix)

peace division – seriously twisted

romanthony’s nightvision- never f*ck ( pvd late night mix)

x-press 2 – lazy (peace division mix)

kylie minogue – love at first sight (scumfrog remix)

roger goode – in the beginning (ferry corsten remix)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sobeton

I know the post is directed to saleen. I'm curious what beats other people are feeling?

some of the beats I'm feeling right now :

funk einsatz – punk (cosmic gate remix)

peace division – seriously twisted

romanthony’s nightvision- never f*ck ( pvd late night mix)

kylie minogue – love at first sight (scumfrog remix)

roger goode – in the beginning (ferry corsten remix)

not a bad list... I hate scumfrog though... I haven't figured out why people love it so much...

romanthonys track was hot but never took off.. the dresden and blue balls mix was the best imo...

Originally posted by saleen351

not a bad list... I hate scumfrog though... I haven't figured out why people love it so much...

have you checked out the "love at first sight " remix? the track is pretty tight..

Guest saleen351

have you checked out the "love at first sight " remix? the track is pretty tight..

yea had it for a while.... I deleted it from my harddrive... i think its overrated....

get kiss my black ass ralph rosario dub,,, not the vox...

michael t diamonds is the best mix,,, but you wont' find it anywhere....

That track needs to crawl into a hole and die! I'm so sick of hearing it already, and I have a feeling it hasn't even blown up yet..........the worst is yet to come.

Originally posted by joeygk

That track needs to crawl into a hole and die! I'm so sick of hearing it already, and I have a feeling it hasn't even blown up yet..........the worst is yet to come.

so it's safe to assume your not feeling the track. :D sorry !

Originally posted by koky

right now im feeling rapture by iio

:laugh: :laugh: ok ok it was a joke...

gravity by sphere would sond great right now.... hmmmm maybe rainmaker by novocaine nick warren mix...& how bout secret silence by forth ??;)