Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hobie Beach Friday night

meng

It's not a huge deal.......we've been having these parties for over a year now about once a month and we usually have around 30 peeps go and hang.......

We have absolutely no problems with cops as long as there are no bottles......but as far as noise(cuz it is loud)....they don't care......we've had at least 10 of these parties and that's how it's always been.

DJ's will be DJFX, my buddy Marcos, and myself.......like I said, feel free to pass by.....to find us, just lower your windows and listen for the music......remember we'll be on the North side of Hobie so you have to turn around under the bridge when you are going East on the causeway......

Ummmmm.......what's up with this?

Friday May 3rd

Fever 3000

DJ's: Magic Mike, Edgar V, Sean Bauzay, Tony G, Gor-D, DMS 12, Ash Rock, Dublex, Phatdak, Pedro Calcane, Bobby O'Hara, Jumptech, Hardrive, Nick 1, Ntense

Wait wait wait wait... hold on a sec.. you mean. Like Side Beach.. off the exit to Key biscayne. Where the big ass bridge is? OMG i used to get drunk there every weekend back in the day! hahah.. this is so cool.. shit.. now.. i gotta go.. swing by there.. then bill board.. then.. rain.. fuck.. Amoco should have frequent driver miles. What time?

Well I'm still figuring out whats gonna happen cuz Ntense broke his arm and I'm hoping I'm his replacement. He spun after me in the boardroom.......

and yes, it's side beach.....but the North side facing the buildings.....we usually start around 10-11PM......it's always fun...no hassles with cops...

I'll let you know here finally what's up with the Billboard shit....If I spin at Billboard, the party will be there(everyone gets in for free anyways)....If Billboard does not happen tommorrow for me, then Hobie Beach it is.....

Hobie Beach it is. Again, you're all welcome to pass by. We'll start at 10...good time to arrive is after 11 when people start getting there usually.

We've got three DJ's including myself, DJFX, and my buddy Marcos spinning house, breaks.....and we got a keg(or two...don't know yet).

whatever you do tonight, have fun, be safe......Lord knows I haven't followed these guidelines before but just keep it in mind when you're out partying. :)

I hope you guys had a great time. Sorry i couldent make it. shit kinda got hectic at the end and we had to make open bar. so didnt have time to swing by.. please please let me know when the next one is so i can go.

-fat0ny

I actually wasn't expecting many people because we had a lot of our friends that said they could''t make it but it turned out to be the best Hobie Beach party we've had. I think there were almost 50 people there at one point. The vibe was awesome and we all jammed. My buddy Marcos(DJ Rippa) started the night with a chilled out drum and bass set that lasted about 45 minutes.......then DJFX went on and threw it down nicely with his usual mix of breaks, downtempo, house and drum and bass....I played a mix of prog house and new school breaks and then Rippa finished off the night with harder drum and bass which was mixed flawlessly.

Now that we don't have to rent a generator anymore because FX had one all along, we will definitely have another Hobe Beach party soon and you guys should pass by next time.

SEAN. Sounds like fun. Let me know when the next one is. I'l be in town May 17th,18th,and 19th, and also on May 25th, I'll be spinning at the Saint in FT Laudy. Keep me posted. I would love to come out. :D:hat: Dont forget about Robby.