Clubplanet Nightlife Community

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!5,000 Posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy-f'canoli I have finally made it.....I , I, I,..have waited for this moment my entire life..and finally its here...*sniff*sniff*...its just, its just amazing....*sniff*

You guys are the best (except shady)...it wouldnt have been possible with out you's all peoples: nourishment, kuro, scratch, malanee, madame millie, jroo, eggmok, pgiddy, chynado11, crown, elly, rico-suavve88, crank, tinybutterfli, spinsaikel, zag, ravep, sparky, candeo, the runner, the people on the Miami board (joey), the people on the Boston board (a1wave), people that have come and gone from the board all of you's....please if I forgot to mention your name its because I'm so choked up at the moemnt....(except shady, i left him out on purpose)

to the CP lurkers (you all know who you are) gartitude goes out to you, 'cos in moments of mental and emotional anguish u were there *sniff*sniff*this such a special moment

that was actually a good speech, my favorite line is

"to the CP lurkers (you all know who you are) gartitude goes out to you, 'cos in moments of mental and emotional anguish u were there *sniff*sniff*this such a special moment"

Hahhaha mental and emotional anguish, haha thats great

Originally posted by pgiddy

that was actually a good speech, my favorite line is

"to the CP lurkers (you all know who you are) gartitude goes out to you, 'cos in moments of mental and emotional anguish u were there *sniff*sniff*this such a special moment"

Hahhaha mental and emotional anguish, haha thats great

io had to dig deep into my emotions to pull that line out....I just rememebered I forgot to mention ravermania..my bad raver.

Originally posted by therunner

Congrats to you. I guess this calls for some sort of celebration. And I may have someone cover for me on sunday so my chances to go to AC have just increased 100 fold. Let the Games begin.

yesss double down my friend....

It is looking better, I might have to work the following saturday for like a 16 hour shift but I think it will be worth it, plus I don't do jack shit on saturdays anyway so I can always sleep.

Operation "Double Down" is a GO.