Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

ughhhhh.......

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

well i just saw a girl wearing knee highs with a dress. 989079805876_nono.gif

these people need help...we should make it a point to smack them in the head every time they wear something tacky

Originally posted by vicman

I cant stand people that always dress in all black. IMO the only ones that are allowed to dress up in the same color day in and day out are physicians and nurses.

I happen to be one of those people who lovesss wearing black!!! I don't wear it every single day but maybe 3 days a week... I think it's very chic and it makes a person look slimmer

Originally posted by ellywelly

I happen to be one of those people who lovesss wearing black!!! I don't wear it every single day but maybe 3 days a week... I think it's very chic and it makes a person look slimmer

oh you are? or you do?

ok let me rephrase this...IMO the only person that can regulraly wear black is elly. :D

anyway, some people in my job, darn, i've been here a little over a year and 75% of th etime they come in all black, the other 24% they come with something black (excluding shoes & belts), and maybe 1% they will wear nothing black, i mean they could use other colors, there are other colors, patterns, combinations, etc.