Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekly F U

A huge F U to the dickheads laying my new carpet.

April 12, 2002*****in a north jersey accent***** "Mr Lacava, you need to be out of your house for 2 nights while we rip up the old carpet and lay the new carpet.!!!!

May 2, 2002****in a north jersey accent**** "Mr Lacava, we made an error. We need you out of your house for a week to 10 days now"

Oh yeah, well F U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my FU goes to the bitch that lives in my community that decided to go into MY garden scare away a helpless mother duck as she took out all of the mother duckies eggs put them in a shopping bag and smashed them into the pavement.

Fucking whore.. by the time i got outside to see why the duck was hissing, i saw her smashing the eggs.

let me put one of her children in a shopping bag and smash them into the ground!!!!:mad::blown:

Originally posted by raverdoll

my FU goes to the bitch that lives in my community that decided to go into MY garden scare away a helpless mother duck as she took out all of the mother duckies eggs put them in a shopping bag and smashed them into the pavement.

Fucking whore.. by the time i got outside to see why the duck was hissing, i saw her smashing the eggs.

let me put one of her children in a shopping bag and smash them into the ground!!!!:mad::blown:

:eek: ...no shit?

yeah, it happened yesterday.:(

those eggs were about to hatch... when i tll her off, you know what she tells me? that she didn't hurt the duck... i'm like no? you just killed her children!

what a stupid hoe. she lives like 10 houses away from me, and her excuse for killing the duckies?

that all the ducks shit on the street.

then why the F*&k did you move to a community that has a lake in it?

i am still so upset! i was looking forward to seeing the little duckies hatch...:(

Originally posted by saleen351

a big FU to that jerk off on that hbo X special...:blown:

finally something we agree about (scary!!:eek: )...didnt see it, but i heard about it...hopefully the guy fixing my direct tv sat. card can hurry up!! i missing alot of things on tv!!!:finger2:

Originally posted by raverdoll

yeah, it happened yesterday.:(

those eggs were about to hatch... when i tll her off, you know what she tells me? that she didn't hurt the duck... i'm like no? you just killed her children!

what a stupid hoe. she lives like 10 houses away from me, and her excuse for killing the duckies?

that all the ducks shit on the street.

then why the F*&k did you move to a community that has a lake in it?

i am still so upset! i was looking forward to seeing the little duckies hatch...:(

i agree...shit, i dont like ducks myself...but hell, what she did is going to extremes...call ur comm. director and tell what happened..if not call and report this abuse...she will get a nice fine or some sort of penalty if u do...:idea:

My weekly F U goes to goes to Obe Wan Ben Kenobi for lying to Darth Vader when they fought in episode III in the Death Star. Obe Wan said to Vader "If you stryke me down I will become more powerful then you could ever imagine." The old Jedi was bluffing and Vader knew he was up to his old tricks again so he killed him and Obe Wan turned into a useless ghost for the remaining 2 episodes. F U Liar!!!!!!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

My weekly F U goes to goes to Obe Wan Ben Kenobi for lying to Darth Vader when they fought in episode III in the Death Star. Obe Wan said to Vader "If you stryke me down I will become more powerful then you could ever imagine." The old Jedi was bluffing and Vader knew he was up to his old tricks again so he killed him and Obe Wan turned into a useless ghost for the remaining 2 episodes. F U Liar!!!!!!

:laugh::laugh2: ...i would agree with u, but vader ended up in the same mess!! staying on the star wars theme....Jar Jar Binks...the hell was that about? and the other fu...goes to lando, cant believe he did that to hans solo...u would have to kiss major ass for the next 20 movies before i forgive u for that one!!:bigfinger

My F.U. goes to every girl ive ever tried to date that never liked me back. Die you miserable cunt licking whores.

oh.. and what are you talking about.. Lando Calrisian is a pimp hes like the only black man in the future.. aside from James Earl Jones. But he turned out to be a cracker ass cracker.

my weekly FU goes to this guy i was seeing for like 2 months who decided to tell my parents that i smoke pot because he supposedly thought that i was smoking with a member of the opposite sex and so he figured that if he told my parents they would get me to stop-what a loser-needless to say, i still smoke and he is history....: :smoke:

my weekl F U post goes out to my soon to be ex-fuckin wife !!!

FUCK YOU YOU SORRY, SELFISH , DUMB , MINDLESS, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR WASTING A GOOD PART OF MY FUCKIN LIFE !

I HOPE YOU FUCKIN END UP WITH THE SAME LIFE THAT YOUR BEST FREIND HAS RIGHT NOW SINCE YOU WANNA BE JUST LIKE HER !!!

A HUGE FUCK YOU TO THE BOTH OF YOU !!! YOU FUCKING BITCH !!!

P.S..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM KEEPING THE HOUSE BITCH !!! YOU LOOSE I WIN..ATLEAST MY LITTLE BOY WILL HAVE A STABLE HOME .. CAUSE HIS DUMB BITCH MOM RATHER HAVE NO WORRIES & LIVE WITH HER GRANDMOTHER... LAZY, SELFISH , WORTHLESS BITCH !! OK OK I THINK IM DONE :mad::)

Originally posted by koky

FUCK YOU YOU SORRY, SELFISH , DUMB , MINDLESS, WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT FOR WASTING A GOOD PART OF MY FUCKIN LIFE !

I HOPE YOU FUCKIN END UP WITH THE SAME LIFE THAT YOUR BEST FREIND HAS RIGHT NOW SINCE YOU WANNA BE JUST LIKE HER !!!

P.S..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM KEEPING THE HOUSE BITCH !!! YOU LOOSE I WIN..ATLEAST MY LITTLE BOY WILL HAVE A STABLE HOME .. CAUSE HIS DUMB BITCH MOM RATHER HAVE NO WORRIES & LIVE WITH HER GRANDMOTHER... LAZY, SELFISH , WORTHLESS BITCH !! OK OK I THINK IM DONE :mad::)

:jawdrop:

jeez I hope you feel better now. :D

hahahhhahahahahahah. god damn. ironically enough.. hours after posting my Weekly FU. my high school crush calls me up and wants to go out on a date. this sunday. god blessed this message board : )

Originally posted by fat0ny

hahahhhahahahahahah. god damn. ironically enough.. hours after posting my Weekly FU. my high school crush calls me up and wants to go out on a date. this sunday. god blessed this message board : )

TELL HER TO MEET YOU IN A VERYYYYYYYYY FAR PLACE & ONCE SHES THERE CALL HER ON HER CELLPHONE & TELL HER YOU AINT GONNA MAKE IT CAUSE YOUR GOLDFISH DIED & YOU ARE TO UPSET TO GO ANYWHERE..& THAT YOU ARE SENDING YOUR REIND AS A REPLACEMENT .. BUT YOU MUST FAIL TO MENTION THAT HES 5'4" & WEIGHS 347LBS... THE LOOK ON HER FACE ? PRICELESS !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I MEAN THATS IF YOU DONT LIKE HER ANYMORE...IF YOU DO , IGNORE WHAT IVE JUST TYPED ON HERE..:laugh:

Originally posted by koky

hey you know i work for a great divorce lawyer- and since i am feeling a little hostility toward your wife, maybe you should look into that a little ( just a suggestion)

Originally posted by dizzyscarlet

hey you know i work for a great divorce lawyer- and since i am feeling a little hostility toward your wife, maybe you should look into that a little ( just a suggestion)

LOL..... THANX FOR THE OFFER..BUT WE ARE SETTLING OUT OF COURT... WE MOSTLY AGREE ON WHAT WE ARE EACH GETTING ... & OUR SON IS GONNA BE WITH THE BOTH OF US WHENEVER WE WANT HIM... SO I GUESS SOMETHING IS GOIN GOOD ..:)