Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar Tonight Whos In?

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Just watch your back notallthere. I heard vip-tech is going to be there and will be looking for you. I think he is still angry.

Well if he is so dumb that he carries a grudge from an internet chat board then I hope he finds me...because when he sees me he is in for a huge surprise. :horns:

maybe he will buy me my fav drink whisky straight up.

Originally posted by bionic

Do you have to get "dressed" or can I get in with sneakers on??

as long as you dont look like you just rolled out of bed you'll be fine I hope they are DIESEL Sneakers I love then on guys. . .:D

Originally posted by laurie619

as long as you dont look like you just rolled out of bed you'll be fine I hope they are DIESEL Sneakers I love then on guys. . .:D

Thank you baby ;)

Sorry they're only Nike...

Originally posted by notallthere

Well if he is so dumb that he carries a grudge from an internet chat board then I hope he finds me...because when he sees me he is in for a huge surprise. :horns:

maybe he will buy me my fav drink whisky straight up.

WHATS THE SUPRISE???? THAT YOUR A 75 POUND DORK WHO JERKS OFF BEHIND HIS COMP TALKIN SHIT? WE'LL SEE HOW COOL YOU ARE WHEN I BUMP INTO YOU, FUCK NUTTS. YEAH, I'LL BUY YOUR FAV DRINK : WHISKEY STRAIGHT UP ....YOUR ASS THAT IS. SEE YOU SOON TOUGH GUY

Originally posted by vip-tech

WHATS THE SUPRISE???? THAT YOUR A 75 POUND DORK WHO JERKS OFF BEHIND HIS COMP TALKIN SHIT? WE'LL SEE HOW COOL YOU ARE WHEN I BUMP INTO YOU, FUCK NUTTS. YEAH, I'LL BUY YOUR FAV DRINK : WHISKEY STRAIGHT UP ....YOUR ASS THAT IS. SEE YOU SOON TOUGH GUY

I hate to warn everyone who talks shit about "notallthere" but I have seen him & after seeing his size (dude is jacked) do not think that he is one to be messed with.... I also know that he was in Jiu-jitsu for 7 years & attained black belt.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I hate to warn everyone who talks shit about "notallthere" but I have seen him & after seeing his size (dude is jacked) do not think that he is one to be messed with.... I also know that he was in Jiu-jitsu for 7 years & attained black belt.

:laugh: :laugh:

Ill see you there to bro

Originally posted by vip-tech

Damn you told me! you so so so so rite about me!!!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

HE IS NOT "JACKED" Hope I run into all of you. . .:D