Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Originally posted by sigmagal

Where and What is Deko???

I forgot what it used to be called, but its across the street from ABYSS. . . They did so much work on the place its looks really GOOD* The crowd was goodlooking too. . .but to many girls. .. YUCK. . .;)

Definitely a great time last night! John Michaels and Unique were a good mix of all kinds of music. The club looked awesome. Having Lynn bartend there could lead to trouble!!! Once a week at Tempts is bad enough! Anyone who didnt make it out last night, come check it out next Thursday.

Originally posted by jarmenio

Definitely a great time last night! John Michaels and Unique were a good mix of all kinds of music. The club looked awesome. Having Lynn bartend there could lead to trouble!!! Once a week at Tempts is bad enough! Anyone who didnt make it out last night, come check it out next Thursday.

I'll prob be there. . .is Lynn Barbara . . . :laugh:

Originally posted by thesandman

Theres a Deko in Philly, I think its afterhours.. located next to some strip joint... both are nice places

Too many girls?? oh the humanity....

The one in Philly is Deko Lounge. The strip joint next to it is called Delilah's Den..........I think. ;)

The one Across From Abyss Is Also Called " DEKO LOUNGE"

The whole place was remodeled and it looks AMAZING. Gonna be a great Thursday Party for the summer and then into the fall.

If anyone ever needs a list for this party just email me At BShah98@aol.com. And ill gladly put you on. Cant wait till next week, hope to see some of yous there.