Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Abyss Review 5/3

First off, I have to say that there ain't no better way to come outta hiding, then with props.......:D

a lil slow for my taste, but the music from Boris and Richie was fucking nuts..... The hanging booth kicked ass....

thanks to my sweet Willie Bean (I know, I know)~~~:love: You are a big doll and my sis enjoyed her birthday to the maxium......hmmmm

Joey Joe, what's the answer???? Binoy, where were you...lol, oh yeah, Mom told you to go home and go to bed...:bounce:

overall, I had a great at nite out. Music was just sick, people always make it good, and knowing how to throw a party, is half the battle......:idea:

HAHA......Mom Told Me to Go To Bed!! NO AFTERHOURS!!!!!!!

LOL, Im glad i did go home.....I Feel Great for Tempts Tonight!!

It was good seeing you last night, Go to TEMPTS tonight, Richie is gonna rip it up.

Originally posted by binoys

HAHA......Mom Told Me to Go To Bed!! NO AFTERHOURS!!!!!!!

LOL, Im glad i did go home.....I Feel Great for Tempts Tonight!!

It was good seeing you last night, Go to TEMPTS tonight, Richie is gonna rip it up.

Mom knows best.....:)

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

I had a reaction from my contacts, so my eye was all red and swollen.... No opening parties for me:(

Sorry to hear about your eye! I expected to see you bouncing around DJAIS on Sunday! Oh well we have the whole summer..... :D