Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~~ How Would You Rate The Opening of Sand Bar ~~~

THE OPENING WAS GOOD..THE GIRLS HAVE BEEN WORKIN OUT THIS SUMMER ILL TELL YOU THAT MUCH...DRINKS ARE STILL STRONG AS HELL SO I HAD NO COMPLAINTS....AND THE GUYS WELL...THEY ARE STILL PLUCKIN AND DANCIN LIKE CHEERLEADERS. WHAT IS THAT ALL ABOUT...:eek: OVERALL CAUSE BILL AND ADAM ARE DOING A GOOD JOB WITH THAT PLACE SECURITY IS GOOD NO MORE FIGHTS LIKE THE OLD TIMES. I GIVE IT A 9. ITS JUST GOING TO GET BETTER WITH THE WEATHER AND EVERYTHING SO ITS COOL.

music : 10 MANNY WAS SICK :D

crowd : 7 Can we say "Silicone City" I havent seen that many Implants in my life :laugh:

atmosphere : 9

seeing people u know : 10 :cool:

bar service : 8

guys: Umm. . .dont really look. . . :rolleyes:

overall : 9, but I know its all because of MANNY* ;) he brings so much energy/ liveliness into the party

PS. THANKS FOR THE VIP CARDS :tongue: YOU KNOW WHO U R*

Had a great time at Sandbar, Manny was off the wall. I loved that one song he played toward the end of the night where the girl was screaming something like, "What are you retarded? My boyfriend is going to kick your ass!" or something like that. Does anyone know waht I am talking about? I cant wait till it gets warmer out so I can enjoy the outside too!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The only complaint I have was it was way too hot in the main room. Manny was great but I couldnt stand the heat. Roveen did a good job as well in the dome.

Thats why you walk out side for 1 min. . .it would of kooled ya off in 30sec... :laugh: /dur. . . .

Originally posted by laurie619

Thats why you walk out side for 1 min. . .it would of kooled ya off in 30sec... :laugh: /dur. . . .

And when you walk back in you would be drenced in sweat in 20 seconds. They should have opened the doors in the main room to cool off the room.