Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Saturday North Jersey Party Comming...

comming May 11th & Every Saturday after...

A party that will change North Jersey Nightlife forever... Better than a late night @ Joeys... Better than a Thursday @ Metro... An all New DJ Line-up, A New Host, and a new Life to a hot Club...

$1 everything behind the bar Power Hour from 10-11pm...

$3 Cosmos all night...

Ladies Free Before Midnight! and almost no cover for guys!!!

Finally, Some new excitement in north jersey!!! tired of the same old thing?? well prepare for a change...

May 11th 2002...its comming...Saturday night wont know what hit it...

You guys are so mean. This kid is just trying to let people know about this party, and you have to make fun of him. Stop being sooooooo immature.:rolleyes: I dont know who this kid is and I really dont care about his Sat night thing, but show a little respect;)

Originally posted by divine66

You guys are so mean. This kid is just trying to let people know about this party, and you have to make fun of him. Stop being sooooooo immature.:rolleyes: I dont know who this kid is and I really dont care about his Sat night thing, but show a little respect;)

You know what?........You're right:) It took me some time to relinquish the fact that I'm an ass.Thanks for helping realize oh divine one.You have just let a ray of sunshine into my heart.

BTW.......SHUT UP.

thanks for defending me, but its all good... none of these people ever show their real identities!!! they are cowards..it doesn't bother me... i throw who i am right out there w/ a huge pic just to piss these people off!!! and it works...thats the funny thing!!! they got nothing better to do... and no i didn't eat a steak... i had your mom!!! mmmm...mmmm...good...

Comming soon... May 11th... a hot party, and a buffet of his mom!!!

i thought that too... but believe it or not, not no jersey actually busier in the summer... the younger crowd bounces south while the older, 21+ money spending crowd sticks around... this party is strict 21+...

May 11th... a whole new attitude to No. Jersey... oh yeah and dont forget that pricks mom!!!

Originally posted by themcmattyc

none of these people ever show their real identities!!! they are cowards..it doesn't bother me... i throw who i am right out there w/ a huge pic just to piss these people off!!! and it works...thats the funny thing!!! they got nothing better to do... and no i didn't eat a steak... i had your mom!!! mmmm...mmmm...good...

Comming soon... May 11th... a hot party, and a buffet of his mom!!!

Well seeing in that my mother is 50 yrs old and probably doesn't maintain a proper brazillian wax...I guess you would need a toothpick.

Later Slater:)