Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it just me..............

joeygk

sorry I'm italian and cops don't beat up on us.... they respect us.

Last time I checked there weren't that many Italian cops down here.

Saleen, get a clue, you are so out of your element down here...you use racial slurs more often than David Duke himself, you've succeeded in pissing off everyone from club owners down to club goers, and you don't have visible means of support.

And don't give me that 'wait till september' bullshit either...you may just bring Denny Testicettos and Jonathan P-turd down here, but last time they played down here, there was tumbleweeds on the dancefloor. And not because we're all a bunch of misinformed <insert slur here, come on I dare you>, either...

Pack it up, and go back to Jersey...I'll have my mom kick your ass all the way from EWR to whatever rock you climbed out from under.

Originally posted by saleen351

your clueless buddy, go read my top ten and get some decent beats..

ps are you dieselpowDer ? if so you alreday got the hot shit I send out.........

let me just remind everyone that a) saleen had this response cause he is such a fucking out of the loop racist loser he hasnt heard the layo & buskwacka track and B) he had an Airwave remix of a Tiesto song in his top ten. and yes, you read that right he had an Airwave remix of a Tiesto song in his top ten.

your a poseur kid, your not fooling anyone ! let me put it in words you might be able to relate to better - "i ..see ..right ..through ..to ..you".

Originally posted by sunnyhost

J-E-T-S......SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS!!!!!

she likes to drink...she hates the jets....she likes to party..u might just be the perfect woman...:tongue:

ps

if u hate the knicks and yankees, then i know u are the perfect woman...(hell, she even knows the sorry ass jet's chants);)

Main Entry: nig·ger

Pronunciation: 'ni-g&r

Function: noun

Etymology: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger

3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers... all the people who feel left out of the political process -- Ron Dellums>

Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

I know what it means people. Dont get me wrong.

this is why i said no offence to the black people on this board. I was using the term in a different context.

further more. im sorry if i did piss of anyone.

Originally posted by fat0ny

Etymology: alteration of earlier neger, from Middle French negre, from Spanish or Portuguese negro, from negro black, from Latin niger

3 : a member of a socially disadvantaged class of persons <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers... all the people who feel left out of the political process -- Ron Dellums>

Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

I know what it means people. Dont get me wrong.

this is why i said no offence to the black people on this board. I was using the term in a different context.

further more. im sorry if i did piss of anyone.

There are many ethnic slurs listed in the dictionary. that does not justify thier use .for instance "spic" is listed as well.. by the way if you are going to quote from a dictionary; then you should use the entire entry. so people are not misinformed.

the defintion from : Merriam Webster's Dictionary

Date: 1700

1 usually offensive, see usage paragraph below : a black person

2 usually offensive, see usage paragraph below : a member of any dark-skinned race

usage Nigger in senses 1 and 2 can be found in the works of such writers of the past as Joseph Conrad, Mark Twain, and Charles Dickens, but it now ranks as perhaps the most offensive and inflammatory racial slur in English. Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry.

Note number 1 and 2 which I'm sure ; your just happen to overlook. .

"Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, EXCEPT IN SENCE 3 it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry." the reason i chose to exclude that part was for everyone that was under the impression that i was using sences 1 and 2. they obviously know what "nigger" in a racial sence means. and if your implication is that i was hiding something.. notice the 3 infront of the definition. Its there for a reason.

if u hate the knicks and yankees, then i know u are the perfect woman...(hell, she even knows the sorry ass jet's chants)

I'm not perfect, but...UUUGGHHH...I can't staaand the Knicks!:mad: Their "tough guy" asnd "we're bad ass" attitude drives me nuts! I know they could've done better this season, but "GO HEAT" anyways!!!:D As far as baseball, eh..I only really get into it if I'm watching it live or the World Series, but if I did have to watch a game, I sure as hell woudn't go 4 the Yankees or Mets.....

Originally posted by sunnyhost

I can't staaand the Knicks!:mad: I know they could've done better this season, but "GO HEAT" anyways!!!:D As far as baseball, eh..I only really get into it if I'm watching it live or the World Series, but if I did have to watch a game, I sure as hell woudn't go 4 the Yankees or Mets.....

u have said all the right things...sports-wise:tongue:

Originally posted by fat0ny

"Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, EXCEPT IN SENCE 3 it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry." the reason i chose to exclude that part was for everyone that was under the impression that i was using sences 1 and 2. they obviously know what "nigger" in a racial sence means. and if your implication is that i was hiding something.. notice the 3 infront of the definition. Its there for a reason.

if your going to quote from published text; you should use the entire text. which is my point.. your rationale for using the word, in your post was weak. plain and simple !