Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge vs Bermuda Club

Ok let's talk abou this w/ someone that worked at Bermuda Club fo r10 yrs..............

I work at Temps now and I am VERY thankful for my job and I love so let's get that out of the way b/c sometimes people that work there read this board and take it too seriousl

There will NEVER EVER be another Bermuda Club. We were a family there all for one one for all no matter if there was 10 people or 1000 people. We had a bHUGE management problem and that person burned ALOT of bridges so b/c of that he lost it.

I wish I had the $$$$ I would have bought it in a second.

merge made alot of mistakes kast year w. the dress code ect ect.

They are starting to get their act together BUT what made Bermuda successful was the CHEmISTRY the DJ the bartenders we were all tight it was never bartender against bartender ring wise we were there to have fun our owner used to get trashed w/ us! I loved B.C. and miss but it can never return. Time to move on.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ceeotter

Ok let's talk abou this w/ someone that worked at Bermuda Club fo r10 yrs..............

I work at Temps now and I am VERY thankful for my job and I love so let's get that out of the way b/c sometimes people that work there read this board and take it too seriousl

There will NEVER EVER be another Bermuda Club. We were a family there all for one one for all no matter if there was 10 people or 1000 people. We had a bHUGE management problem and that person burned ALOT of bridges so b/c of that he lost it.

I wish I had the $$$$ I would have bought it in a second.

merge made alot of mistakes kast year w. the dress code ect ect.

They are starting to get their act together BUT what made Bermuda successful was the CHEmISTRY the DJ the bartenders we were all tight it was never bartender against bartender ring wise we were there to have fun our owner used to get trashed w/ us! I loved B.C. and miss but it can never return. Time to move on.

ceeotter, ya know whats funny, me and you have to of crossed paths at bermuda some time after 1996... I had my fake and we hit bermuda all the time.... I still can remember Big D ordering 5 coronas at a clip (legal limit)..... Old school spanglish house with commerical hip hop early on..... Those were the days...... My bar was the one on the lower level on the dance floor, right in the middle.... We owned that bar..... Your right that staff kicked ass. I tried to tell merge their staff sucks, but they didn't listen to me...'

PS i'm takeing care of the little otter... hes a little sunburned so hes staying in this week..:D

BERMUDA SUCKED MONKEY BALLS. IT WAS A PLACE FOR REJECTS THAT COULDN'T GET INTO TEMPTS. IF YOU WANT CHEAP BEER AND DRUNK BARTENDERS GO TO BAMBOO WITH THE REST OF THE SLAP-ASSES. MERGE'S SETUP IS FAT AS HELL. DIM LIGHTS AND SMOKE WITH NO SECURITY. PETEY K DID FUCK UP WITH THE DOUCHIE DRESS CODE IN THE BEGINING BUT... HE CHANGED IT.SEASIDE HASN'T HAD A NEW CLUB IN YEARS AND IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE IT WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE LIKES OF DENNY AND TEMPTS. REMEMBER....METRO WAS JUST A SHITBAG STEAK HOUSE

Originally posted by vip-tech

BERMUDA SUCKED MONKEY BALLS. IT WAS A PLACE FOR REJECTS THAT COULDN'T GET INTO TEMPTS. IF YOU WANT CHEAP BEER AND DRUNK BARTENDERS GO TO BAMBOO WITH THE REST OF THE SLAP-ASSES. MERGE'S SETUP IS FAT AS HELL. DIM LIGHTS AND SMOKE WITH NO SECURITY. PETEY K DID FUCK UP WITH THE DOUCHIE DRESS CODE IN THE BEGINING BUT... HE CHANGED IT.SEASIDE HASN'T HAD A NEW CLUB IN YEARS AND IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME BEFORE IT WILL BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH THE LIKES OF DENNY AND TEMPTS. REMEMBER....METRO WAS JUST A SHITBAG STEAK HOUSE

I don't know about Bermuda club cause I was too young but I agree with you on your opinion of Merge...........the club itself has a dope setup and the lighting/effects/system are very solid..........like I said in past posts, I think Merge will gain more of a presence with time............I don't even see Tempts and Merge in an outright competition because they're two different types of clubs altogether..........:D

Hey vip tech I am pretty sure that my post was not trashing Merge. I was simply addressing the fact that some people want Bermuda to return.

Bottomline you went to Bermuda everyone there made sure you had a good time and that will be missed by the people that went there for 10yrs. It was sad to see it go but it is gone.

Saleen put some sunscreen on the little otter damn man I trusted you w/ that! That main bar you speaking of was worked by an old school guy Gary, then Jimmy and then cody and Jimmy.

I really think I remem ber big d from way back when.

Damn rember DJ KZ hahahahaha

I hope Florida is treating you well my friend you have been missed at Temps

Guest saleen351

Hey vip tech I am pretty sure that my post was not trashing Merge. I was simply addressing the fact that some people want Bermuda to return.

Bottomline you went to Bermuda everyone there made sure you had a good time and that will be missed by the people that went there for 10yrs. It was sad to see it go but it is gone.

Saleen put some sunscreen on the little otter damn man I trusted you w/ that! That main bar you speaking of was worked by an old school guy Gary, then Jimmy and then cody and Jimmy.

I really think I remem ber big d from way back when.

Damn rember DJ KZ hahahahaha

I hope Florida is treating you well my friend you have been missed at Temps

BIG d IS SOOOOOO OLD SCHOOL, ONE OF YOUR BARTNEDERS OR SOMEONE AT SPICEYS ONE NIGHT RECONIZED HIM... I CAN'T REMEMBER IF THE GUY WORKED AT SPICEYS OR WAS JUST DRINKING THERE, ANY HOW THE GUY WORKED AT THE CHATTER BOX AND REMEMBER BIG D AS ONE OF HIS CUSTOMERS... HOW CRAZY IS THAT...

AND VIP TECH, YOUR AND IDIOT, BERMUDA WAS HOT DURING THE WEEK, WHEN TEMPS WAS CLOSED....:blown:

Well as much as people think that Bamboo sucks and all and that is the rejects that can't get into Temps REMEMBER they are all sitting outside watching all of you stand on line to pay $20.00 to get into Merge and thinking that you are the rejects:D

Bamboo probably makes more $$$$ then any club in Seaside hands downs. Remember it is busy all year both nights its opened....ever been there St Patty's Day weekend???? INSANE.

Just goes to show you to each his own. We can all sit here and battle over Temps, XS, Merge, and their dj's but Bamboo wins in the $$$$ department and you simply go there and can be yourself.

Guest saleen351

Oh Saleen the bartender at Spicy's his name is Cousin Dave he worked there for most of the time it was open and so did the manager of Spicy's James.

thats him, it was either dave or gary,,, but I remember now it was dave...