Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ceeotters Weekend Review Temps AND Surf Club

Ok once again sorry to post but some one has too.

C.P. People I really really really really really love you guys!!!

I truly had a great time. Envy girl nice to meet you! DJ Dan you are my new partner in crime thanks for the shots @ Surf Club.

ROXANNE I LOVE YOU MY BESTEST FRIEND SURF CLUB WAS AWESOME. Sergio thanks for letying me throw napkins.

Saturday Emmitt Cigs + your girlies great time thanks for hangin Sat and Sun!

Sunday Sergio Dean you are the man thanks for letting us cut the WHOLE line. thanks for free admission.

JBR MOET MOET MOET damn work is going to be tough tomrrow.

Sergio I don't know who was spinning from 8-10 (sorry) but it was insane.

Saturday night at Temps Richie you the man! You the man!

Originally posted by ceeotter

[w.

For those who wondered the same thing that was BORIS. The guy is just a great DJ and a great guy (at least to me he is). Hahahahaa. I am glad everyone had a good time and Otter u know how to get in touch with me and I will have no problem taking care of things for u.

What a great night. DAMN!!!!!!!

SERGIO, you definitely are the man. CEEOTTER and I got off work at 6, counted our tips and went right to the SURF CLUB!! 50 people on line, fake boobies and all and the OTTER and I walk in with our entourage, cut the line and don't pay a dime. THANKS TO GORDO AND KING!!!!!!!

MOET was flowing everywhere, shots, sick beats from BORIS. What a great friggin time. YO SERG, Mr. Clean was a puddle!!!!!!!!!

Rox, you the man!!!!!

CODY05, glad to see that marriage has changed ya!

WHATABOUTME, luv ya man. Hang in there!

CEEOTTER, what can I say. never saw anyone throw singles like they were napkins B4......You're my favorite!:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

Ok once again sorry to post but some one has too.

C.P. People I really really really really really love you guys!!!

I truly had a great time. Envy girl nice to meet you! DJ Dan you are my new partner in crime thanks for the shots @ Surf Club.

ROXANNE I LOVE YOU MY BESTEST FRIEND SURF CLUB WAS AWESOME. Sergio thanks for letying me throw napkins.

Saturday Emmitt Cigs + your girlies great time thanks for hangin Sat and Sun!

Sunday Sergio Dean you are the man thanks for letting us cut the WHOLE line. thanks for free admission.

JBR MOET MOET MOET damn work is going to be tough tomrrow.

Saturday nigth at Temps Rchie you the man! You the man!

Ceeotter, even though you are evil (shots at 11:30 on Sunday morning), I love ya and thanks to both you and JBR for everything!

Wish I could've stuck around Surf longer, but I couldn't.

Whataboutme...nice seeing you again. Next time we party hard!!!

Everyone and anyone else I met at Tempts....nice meeting you!

Sat....CEEOTTERED......Sunday JBR'D and CEEOTTERED!!!!!!

Can the summer please get here already!

I agree everyone I have meet from CP are GREAT!!!!!

Nice meeting everyone this weekend.....have to say the best weekend I have had in a long long long time. even though I don't remember being at tempts.....and sleeping alone???

Sounds like it was a good weekend. I would of went to Surf, if I was able to walk. I should be at Tempts next week if I'm ok.

So if any of you lightweights think you can hang with this mo fucker, bring on the shots!

Originally posted by tempkid

Sounds like it was a good weekend. I would of went to Surf, if I was able to walk. I should be at Tempts next week if I'm ok.

So if any of you lightweights think you can hang with this mo fucker, bring on the shots!

...and what did u do to yourself, tempkid?:confused:

Originally posted by lesdig

...and what did u do to yourself, tempkid?:confused:

I made the wrong turn in my town friday night ,it was late and I was drunk and about 5 tough guys started swinging at my leg with there baseball bats. I will be fine by next week.

Originally posted by tempkid

I made the wrong turn in my town friday night ,it was late and I was drunk and about 5 tough guys started swinging at my leg with there baseball bats. I will be fine by next week.

Are you F'n kidding me??????

Originally posted by cigs

Are you F'n kidding me??????

I live in Lake Hopatcong, it's a huge lake surrounded by like 4 towns. The other side of the lake is dangerous turf if your from Hopatcong(the part I live) so I ended up there some how and I got it hard, but it's all good. Paybacks a bitch. When I'm all healed up, coming back there again packing, they will know they fucked with the wrong person.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Rox, you the man!!!!!

CODY05, glad to see that marriage has changed ya!

WHATABOUTME, luv ya man. Hang in there!

CEEOTTER, what can I say. never saw anyone throw singles like they were napkins B4......You're my favorite!:D

HEY--Just wanted to thank everyone for being there for me when I needed it--I just figured that after the WTC bullshit that I was done grieving for awhile, but the phone call I got yesterday while I was all banged up at Surf--Well, just say, I wasnt ready for. . .

Thanks--LV, Jimbo and Keith

Cigs--See you after Vegas--Serge--As always--many thanks

Sergio I knew it was Boris really I did:D

What aboutme I hope all goes well.

JBR damn you I had to call out of work today...and my otterhalf.

NO MORE MOET on Sundays EVER!

I almost forgot about the single throwing competition.

Also did anyine really expect marriage to change cody????

Does everyone really think Surf Club was that good?? It was ok, I think, I have seen better last summer. It was a lot better than Temps, I must say. Im sorry, I like temps and everything, but I think its so pathetic that a bunch of JUICEHEADS only find one place to flock to down the shore...TEMPS. As soon as you walk in, all you see are steriod induced muscle brains, and sleazy girls who dont have the body for the clothes that they are wearing...I think XS is much better then temps...anyone agree??

Originally posted by satindoll33

Does everyone really think Surf Club was that good?? It was ok, I think, I have seen better last summer. It was a lot better than Temps, I must say. Im sorry, I like temps and everything, but I think its so pathetic that a bunch of JUICEHEADS only find one place to flock to down the shore...TEMPS. As soon as you walk in, all you see are steriod induced muscle brains, and sleazy girls who dont have the body for the clothes that they are wearing...I think XS is much better then temps...anyone agree??

DAMM ROOKIES........STICK TO THE BING YOU DIPPY DUNCE

Satin doll do you really want to start this...don't think so.

Go back few months and read the posts same arguement. Its tired and played.

Richie Santana played awesome Sat @ Temps and i thought the crowd was great everyone gearing up for the Big Weekend.

I did not make it to Temps Sunday had a little bit too much of a good time at /surf how was it?????