Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks to everyone and a public apology to Dan Fury

I want to first start by thanking everyone for coming down to the Surf last night. If u didnt make it there then I dont know what I can say to explain it. It was insane probably the best grand opening ever at the Surf.

I also want to apologize to djdanfury for not being able to help his girlfriend get in. I know she is of age but she just didnt have good id with her. I couldnt help u as I told u that the ABC was there doing a routine ID check. Again I apologize and I will do what I can next time.

Now about this week:

Wednesday -- Grand Opening of NJs most trendy lounge TASTE

Thursday -- Joeys in Clifton -- Mardi Gras party

Friday -- Joeys in Clifton -- Eddie Baez and XS VIP Card Giveaway

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I also want to apologize to djdanfury for not being able to help his girlfriend get in. I know she is of age but she just didnt have good id with her.

Dan, I thought I told you to stop banging 15 year olds:finger:

BG

I want to first start by thanking everyone for coming down to the Surf last night. If u didnt make it there then I dont know what I can say to explain it. It was insane probably the best grand opening ever at the Surf.

I also want to apologize to djdanfury for not being able to help his girlfriend get in. I know she is of age but she just didnt have good id with her. I couldnt help u as I told u that the ABC was there doing a routine ID check. Again I apologize and I will do what I can next time.

Whats up Serge? Actually, I should be the one apologizing for interupting you last night ;) . Surf has rules and regulations, and I shouldn't have even bothered you about that. I believe she had a Dupe without great backup, so its her fault for not having a great ID especially at the shore. Thanks for the VIP card!

BTW Surf club was amazing. That was seriously the best party I have been to in the longest. The Energy, crowd, music....it was just insanity in there!

I could have sworn I was walking around Sound Factory last night. Just about the Entire SF Saturday crew was there. I'm def looking forward to Memorial day weekend sunday.

Originally posted by djdanfury

Whats up Serge? Actually, I should be the one apologizing for interupting you last night ;) . Surf has rules and regulations, and I shouldn't have even bothered you about that. I believe she had a Dupe without great backup, so its her fault for not having a great ID especially at the shore. Thanks for the VIP card!

BTW Surf club was amazing. That was seriously the best party I have been to in the longest. The Energy, crowd, music....it was just insanity in there!

I could have sworn I was walking around Sound Factory last night. Just about the Entire SF Saturday crew was there. I'm def looking forward to Memorial day weekend sunday.

What did your girl do while you were inside?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by cmb1975

What did your girl do while you were inside?

hey cmb, I forgot to tell ya, I finally saw a picture of you....... kinda what I thought,,,, but codica was wayyyyyyy different then I expected...

Originally posted by saleen351

hey cmb, I forgot to tell ya, I finally saw a picture of you....... kinda what I thought,,,, but codica was wayyyyyyy different then I expected...

:confused: :confused:

Im not quite sure how to take that.

Guest saleen351

:confused: :confused:

Im not quite sure how to take that.

nothing bad, its a just pic, just wanted to tell ya...

Originally posted by saleen351

nothing bad, its a just pic, just wanted to tell ya...

Are you feeling alright? Is that miami sun too hot for you? I was waiting for some kind of insult.

Where did ya see a pic?

Oh and FYI...I dont really look like I do in pictures. im not very photogenic.

Guest saleen351

Are you feeling alright? Is that miami sun too hot for you? I was waiting for some kind of insult.

Where did ya see a pic?

Oh and FYI...I dont really look like I do in pictures. im not very photogenic.

i saw you and JBR on VIP......

Now about this week:

Wednesday -- Grand Opening of NJs most trendy lounge TASTE

Thursday -- Joeys in Clifton -- Mardi Gras party

Friday -- Joeys in Clifton -- Eddie Baez and XS VIP Card Giveaway

Thanks for the vouchers, totally came through. Surf was awesome byt the way, and the music was great, threw some old school in there. Had way too many miami vices, and coronas. Hope everyone had a great cinco de Mayo!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Thanks for the vouchers, totally came through. Surf was awesome byt the way, and the music was great, threw some old school in there. Had way too many miami vices, and coronas. Hope everyone had a great cinco de Mayo!!

I wish I knew you were there. We could have had a few VICES;) together!!!!!!!