Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANNY THE GREEK this THURSDAY @ METRO LOUNGE...........

This week the all new METRO THURSDAYS presents

MANNY THE GREEK in his first appearance ever spinning at

Metro Lounge

We are looking foward to hearing manny at metro lounge for the first time and also looking foward to seeing our friends from CLUB ABYSS. See everyone this thursday.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

He did a great job at Sand Bar on Friday night as well. I might go.

I'll second that...He was great at sandbar. I just might have to make a rare week night appearance

:D

I am deciding whether I want to see Manny at Abyss on Wednesday or Metor on Thursday....think Im leaning toward Thursday....Les, "NO BUSINESS going out on a school night!"

Djdanfury, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? Whats up brother. I will definitly see you thurs.Last thursday with Rydell was so insane, i think this week with Manny is gonna be awsome. I havnt heard Manny in a while, LOTS OF ENERGY!And are you still going to seaside on saturday? I am bartending at MERGE, cant wait.

Originally posted by ml2k1

Djdanfury, ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? Whats up brother. I will definitly see you thurs.Last thursday with Rydell was so insane, i think this week with Manny is gonna be awsome. I havnt heard Manny in a while, LOTS OF ENERGY!And are you still going to seaside on saturday? I am bartending at MERGE, cant wait.

George.... I'm barely alive right now, I partied way too hard the past several days. But I should be back to 100% by Thursday. And Yes I will see you at MErge on Saturday too. Boris was really good at Surf on sunday, so i'm definitely looking forward to hearing him on the Merge system....:eek:

Originally posted by ml2k1

Laurie619, make sure you come to my bar and say high. I just might have something for you..................:eek:

George .

I cant wait. . .going to hear MANNY @ abyss tonight 05/08/02 and then hearing him @ metro before we head to Eugene Thursday :D