Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GHB Scare

Originally posted by drmoxx

actually i cant believe doing g at HEADLINERS. damn that tops seeing peolple cap in double d's in morristown on a thurs nite. i guess if the drugs are good the place doesn't matter

sad to say, but i know people who do bumps in TGI Fridays.....

i had a situation once were a friend of mine fell out on g at my house . he was not breathing and we tried every thing pouring ice down his pants punching him everything.. he didn;t budge . everyone was thinking they should wait it out . I said no fuck that it is my house and i am calling 911. so i did they told me if i waited any longer he would have been a vegteble because he lacked so much oxygen to his brain .

I hate it when people fuck with g and then think they are doctors NOBODY knows when it is too much and NOBODY can judge whether it is ok too wait it out . just don't be stupid .

Originally posted by jennijugs

i had a situation once were a friend of mine fell out on g at my house . he was not breathing and we tried every thing pouring ice down his pants punching him everything.. he didn;t budge . everyone was thinking they should wait it out . I said no fuck that it is my house and i am calling 911. so i did they told me if i waited any longer he would have been a vegteble because he lacked so much oxygen to his brain .

I hate it when people fuck with g and then think they are doctors NOBODY knows when it is too much and NOBODY can judge whether it is ok too wait it out . just don't be stupid .

The problem is everyone is so afraid of getting in trouble. As if having your friend die wouldnt be worse. Good for you for calling 911.

Originally posted by jennijugs

Thanks, I learned belive me NEVER AGAIN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by cmb1975

The problem is everyone is so afraid of getting in trouble. As if having your friend die wouldnt be worse. Good for you for calling 911.

DO you know that that was the least of the Police's concern, they just wanted to find out what I took so they could help. I didn't get into trouble & they were actually conerned. They reassured me that they weren't there to bust me. I was still scared and didnt trust them, but I coud have I guess. FUnny though, they didn't knwo where the GHB came from. They were holding my water bottle with the extra and put it back in my bag w/ all my clothes................... I guess if you don't know you just don't know

QUOTE]Originally posted by jennijugs