Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Much Thanks.......

.....to BON and KIRK LOPEZ for having me @ Bunka for Silver Ball. I had a blast!!! Nice to meet all you Clubplanet peeps (too many to name.) Hope tosee you Every tuesday @ DIVA LOUNGE. May 17 I'll be @ FLOAT NYC spinning open-close, and MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...I know i said i''l be playing saturday night @ GLO AFTERHOURS in Las Vegas but i went back to my original night Thursday @ Glo because I will be playing SURF CLUB SUNDAY!!!! w/ KIRK LOPEZ. Hope too see you all soon!

peace

Mendez

Andrew you were awesome Saturday night!!!! :eek: wow what a welcome change for Hunka Bunka- the music was phenomenal- you spun a great set I loved every minute of it!!! :D It was nice meeting you, plus a few of my friends who are already big fans of yours from Metro were also excited to meet you! Will we get to see you again at the shore this summer... maybe? (I hope so!)

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by A to Z

.....to BON and KIRK LOPEZ for having me @ Bunka for Silver Ball. I had a blast!!! Nice to meet all you Clubplanet peeps (too many to name.) Hope tosee you Every tuesday @ DIVA LOUNGE. May 17 I'll be @ FLOAT NYC spinning open-close, and MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND...I know i said i''l be playing saturday night @ GLO AFTERHOURS in Las Vegas but i went back to my original night Thursday @ Glo because I will be playing SURF CLUB SUNDAY!!!! w/ KIRK LOPEZ. Hope too see you all soon!

peace

Mendez

No prob!!!!! next stop D'Jais!!!!!!!!! Andrew r u ready? LOL

Originally posted by bonsolidd

No prob!!!!! next stop D'Jais!!!!!!!!! Andrew r u ready? LOL

>YO KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!!!!! can't wait to play D'Jais...remember "FOUR TOPS"??? lol SUGAR PIE HONEY BUNCH!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

mendez ;)

Originally posted by tyco

I wasn't there but I will def be out at Surf to hear you Andrew..............and Djais if Bon hooks that up! :D

teresa that new doll in your sig is turning me on! ;)

Tyco you just made me laugh so hard.....LMFAO!!!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by spikesnj

....nice chillin with u at VInyl friday...its been a long time!!!!!!!!!!!!! We gotta get together again.....my girl was happy to know u are filipino :)

dave

>I came looking for you to say bye but i couldn't find you. I went in the vip and came out and left. Very nice to see you, and tell you girl i said hello and we flips keep it real :)

peace

Mendez :)