Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Djdeanmasi...........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I KNOW WHO YOU ARE.................................... JACKSON NJ RULES............

pm me.....

You 2 sick fucks! I had no clue it was caretta. I thought it was gonna be some little dork from Jackson fucking with me. Happy to hear from ya both. Hey Nick, thanks a lot for the help. I'm gonna try that. Believe it or not, I'm actually very new to the whole internet world. I always used my computer for only making music. Now I have 2 computers. Yo OPP, what the hell have u been doing? I'm djing the Jackson prom next Fri. thanx to good old Ms. MOORE! Nick tell your bro. I said hello.

I'm doing pretty good. We (Masi & Mello) have had a few tracks out this past year. We're trying to get out there. I spin house -progressive house. As far as for production, we were doing progressive but are now slowing it down to more house / tribal. Take notice the music style is starting to change in the clubs. House music is coming back (Robbie Rivera, Roger Sanchez). Search some of our tracks (Masi & Mello).

We have some new hot traxx we're just finishing up on. I'll let you all now when there done. Hook a brother up & spread some of my tracks! PLEASE!:D Talk to you 2 soon!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdeanmasi

You 2 sick fucks! I had no clue it was caretta. I thought it was gonna be some little dork from Jackson fucking with me. Happy to hear from ya both. Hey Nick, thanks a lot for the help. I'm gonna try that. Believe it or not, I'm actually very new to the whole internet world. I always used my computer for only making music. Now I have 2 computers. Yo OPP, what the hell have u been doing? I'm djing the Jackson prom next Fri. thanx to good old Ms. MOORE! Nick tell your bro. I said hello.

I'm doing pretty good. We (Masi & Mello) have had a few tracks out this past year. We're trying to get out there. I spin house -progressive house. As far as for production, we were doing progressive but are now slowing it down to more house / tribal. Take notice the music style is starting to change in the clubs. House music is coming back (Robbie Rivera, Roger Sanchez). Search some of our tracks (Masi & Mello).

We have some new hot traxx we're just finishing up on. I'll let you all now when there done. Hook a brother up & spread some of my tracks! PLEASE!:D Talk to you 2 soon!

Yo, forget house, keep that shit progressive.... I may get to see Rivera this sat in Sobe... Shall be sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I downloaded some of your tracks, nice production, done very well...... How good are you live? Be honest, I may be able to get you an hour or so at a major club, you won't get paid of course but you'll get your name out there.... and some experience..... Let me know, i'll make some phone calls for ya... If it was winter I'd have no problem getting you some time on the decks but summer is much harder.... Chris can attest to my "pull" at some clubs.... Tell keith I said hello from Florida... I told my brother that I talked to you on this board.. he said whats up.... Let me know if I can help you in any way....

All bullshit aside, I'm very good on the decks! I've been spinning for 10 years. My partner & I have been going out to play together (Masi & Mello). We are starting club MERGE in Seaside in a few weeks! We are also going to be getting some spots in DJais In Belmar this summer.

Some of the places I have spun at include: Abyss, Hunka Bunka, Deko Lounge, Limelite (NY), Coco Bongo, Krome, Groove Lounge, Club NV (Philly), Elements (WV).

I'm not a beginner. We have just been pushing very hard because we're trying to get to the next level. Nothing gets handed to you in this business. As for production, we are going to get there very soon. I'm very confident. If you heard what we're working on right now, you might just agree. 3 of us make up the Masi & Mello team & our music made a jump since we've been together (just recently).

Let me know if you can pull any strings. It would be greatly appreciated! Maybee we can work something out.

Leave address. I'll send you some of my mixed cd's. Thank You!

p.s. If your going to see Robbie Rivera, you must like house music:laugh:

Guest saleen351

Well good luck at merge, just never never never mention saleen351 while your there. They hate me! Its a long story... If you open for Teo on friday, tell him you know me.... Teo def has skills... Even though we hate each other.... I can't hook you at the clubs I got some pull in since they are direct competitors of Merge... You know all Politics..

How is Deko lounge? Thats the new one across from abyss right? heard good things... Let me know when your at merge, I'll have my brother show up.... I got him into the club scene now....:D

I'll still talk to my guys about getting you some time. They may need to fill a spot here or there for some early on stuff..... I suggest you check out J. Vicious sat at temps... His last set was out of control at XS... Make sure you tell me when you'll be at merge, I"ll put the word out....

I'll pm you with my address....

I like house, but tribal with progressive is where its at.... I get beat up by this board once a week for hating Roger Sanchez.... My Rivera review will be up on sun if the date is confirmed in sobe this sat.... Looking forward to hearing perpeteious dreamer rivera mix!!! JERSEY FUCKING RULES SOBE..............