Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday night whats goin on??

Check out R Bar this tuesday, there is a good party starting this week, hosted by simones Closet, if you don't now what that is, it is were every go go dancer in NJ gets there clothes to dance in. It is the owner "Simone" 's b day, This is the first week, it'll be real good. The are redecorating the whole place to, just for this party.

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00

Ok people whats goin on tuesday night?

Do not want to go to Doc's so what other options do i have?

-thanks in advance for all your help

-fearlessnyc

HOW IS DOC'S? I HAVE NOT BEEN IN A WHILE? THANKS

Originally posted by cpflex

Check out R Bar this tuesday, there is a good party starting this week, hosted by simones Closet, if you don't now what that is, it is were every go go dancer in NJ gets there clothes to dance in. It is the owner "Simone" 's b day, This is the first week, it'll be real good. The are redecorating the whole place to, just for this party.

Ewwaahhh! Simones Closet??... in Linden on Linden Avenue?

Scuse me while I :vomit3:

Whats next?... a Bithday party for the owner of Easy Pickens?

Originally posted by allishara

Ewwaahhh! Simones Closet??... in Linden on Linden Avenue?

Scuse me while I :vomit3:

Whats next?... a Bithday party for the owner of Easy Pickens?

wAS THAT REALY NECS., DON'T GO AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF................. mEAN PEOPLE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I KNOW I AM A NEWBIE ON HERE BUT GEEZZZ COULD WE BE A LITTLE NICER TO EACH OTHER, IT WILL ALL COEM BACK TO YOU JUST REMEBER

Originally posted by perns2002

REALLY IS IT ALL GHETTO, I DON'T REMEBER IT BEING LIKE THAT, BUT I DO REMEBER THEM PLAYING A LITTLE HOUSE AND RAP.

I THINK THE GUY HE DOES THAT NAME IS MORGAN................... THANKS..................LAURIE!

Its not that GHETTO* but there was alot of GHETTO people there last tuesday when I went. . . but I'm not a reg so I'm not to sure if its always like that or not. . .:rolleyes: Let me know if ya go, because I'll never go there again. .. ;)

wAS THAT REALY NECS., DON'T GO AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF................. mEAN PEOPLE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I KNOW I AM A NEWBIE ON HERE BUT GEEZZZ COULD WE BE A LITTLE NICER TO EACH OTHER, IT WILL ALL COEM BACK TO YOU JUST REMEBER

Hmmmm.....

Im going to PM you my home address.

Maybe you can send me a decoder so I can understand

what the hell was in that reply.

Originally posted by laurie619

I'll never go back because its GHETTO silly :laugh:

I will def. let you know. You never know how to take things on this board, everyone is so mean and uptight it seems, ready to jump down your throat for anything...............

Have a fantabulous Day

What, you'll never go cuz I am going (u don't even know me) or cuz it's ghetto........................

Come to poorbilly's tonight Perns. I'll be the guy wearing the overalls and the "I'm with stupid T-Shirt". My sister/wife will be with me. After we can go back to my trailer and you can check out my new plush carpeted walls.

You know you love to Spin Ghetto!

Originally posted by davisg

Come to poorbilly's tonight Perns. I'll be the guy wearing the overalls and the "I'm with stupid T-Shirt". My sister/wife will be with me. After we can go back to my trailer and you can check out my new plush carpeted walls.

You know you love to Spin Ghetto!

Hey You knwo who this Perns is mister. Will you be at the lounge tonight, my girlies are in Floarida. I hope your there, I will be so alone..........................