Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday night whats goin on??

Originally posted by tommyarmani

where did you go? [/quote

Well after quick jogand paying bills, I went to that lovely palce in my bedroom, where that nice soft flat thing is and called it a night, only to be woken up by my sister trying to find my weed stash, ha ha I guess I was a loser alst night. It's ok though after what Idid on saturuday geeezzzzzz........... You ?

[/quote

Well after quick jogand paying bills, I went to that lovely palce in my bedroom, where that nice soft flat thing is and called it a night, only to be woken up by my sister trying to find my weed stash, ha ha I guess I was a loser alst night. It's ok though after what Idid on saturuday geeezzzzzz........... You ?

Originally posted by laurie619

[/quote

sounds like a nice atmosphere, maybe I should try it where is it??? Unless its ghetto :laugh: [/Q

Sure anytime............... it's Central Jersey near Warren & Watchung

Originally posted by perns2002

Originally posted by tommyarmani

where did you go? [/quote

After training my gorgeous & buff body at the place known as the gym, i returned home & stared at this large electrical box with images on it known as a TV. I checked my eye lids for holes until 7 am this morning...;) JK, did nothing, but watched blind date & shipmates, something i must do when i sit in...

Don't forget Bar A, in Belmar...Now that the summer is here...Tuesday Nights have been mobbed...especially now that the outside deck area is open.....A great band and dj in beteen sets...50cent beat the clock draft beer...5cents each hour till midnite...Its definately a good time...:D

Originally posted by perns2002

Hey You knwo who this Perns is mister. Will you be at the lounge tonight, my girlies are in Floarida. I hope your there, I will be so alone..........................

No crackheads to fall off the bar? At least we have angelo. don't forget to take the shackles of your feet!

see you tonight

Originally posted by davisg

No crackheads to fall off the bar? At least we have angelo. don't forget to take the shackles of your feet!

see you tonight

Sorry I left really earlier, but my sister and cousin's hungout in my place. Did I miss anything? Please tell me......................