Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: Photo Pimp a.k.a. Pod

mikeydny

Ok I see we gonna pickup where we left off 2 weeks ago before I left for N.Y., you seem to have something to say to everything and everyone on this board.

Everytime your in a arguement with someone, you refer back to knowing the industry, or your bullshit, your annoying bro, because you know about Phazon systems, or you get let into clubs, and u sit there takin pictures all night, that your fuckin cool. Now every since Saleen has came to this board, your more fucking annoying then you ever were, only thing I see it as is Jealousy, unless you got a crush on him. Whatever back to the point of you being annoying.

You never met me, doubt we will, dont really give a fuck personally, but whoever I have chilled with from this board, knows I aint a dick or whatever, but you always gotta say shit...

"Misguided Youth", I believe thats what u said, bro fuck off, cause you don't know me, you know nothing about me, and your a fuckin clown, nuff said. So continue to be a know it all about the miserable miami scene, continue to snap pictures of girls you wish you would have in bed (or guys, probably guys)), and get off my dick, and whenever I post ignore me, like ill be ignoring you, u fuckin photo nerd......have a wonderful night.

I never had a problem with you until you started backing that twit Saleen. Hell, half your posts would have me thinking that you were at least decent, and it sucked that you got shit on for being underage...i felt for ya when that moron siezed your fake at level, and so forth...

I defend the scene down here because it is worth defending...aside from your treasured NYC, there are very few places in the world where you can wander out on a friday night and experience top DJs, and a half-a-million dollars worth of sound and lighting. So don't blame me when I get pissed when someone from out of town comes and shits on things down here.

I'm gonna tell you what I tell everyone else...if you don't like it, move. More parking for me. If NYC is so great, move there! Don't get me wrong, NY rocks, I like the place...but it's just not for me. I can't live stacked ten deep, I need my space.

As for my knowledge of sound and lighting, I'm not an expert, but I do know a thing or two, and I tend to get pissed when I see it done wrong...people blow good money to go out, the least they deserve is a good soundsystem.

As for my photography, I love what I do and make no apologies for it....sure I'm not loaded like our buddy Saleen, but if you're smart you can live like a rock star on $35,000 a year.

Though I do thank you for taking the time to make a seperate thread just for me.

Guest saleen351

After the first quarter the score is:

Pod 0

Mikeydny 1

POD you do act like your some kinda lighting guru, or sound guru... You take pictures for a living... Give me a break.... Your no better then the jerk off that snaps mug shots at the local jail....

And once again, I said I didn't move here for clubs.... Only an idiot would move anywhere for club, let alone the clubs down here.... So no, i'll think i'll stay, and bang the chicks you only can dream of... Chicks dig guys from jersey....... < you can take that to the bank........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As for my knowledge of sound and lighting, I'm not an expert, but I do know a thing or two, and I tend to get pissed when I see it done wrong...people blow good money to go out, the least they deserve is a good soundsystem"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is what your wrote (above), so why did eveyone jump down my throat when I posted the sound system was very very clear just didn't bump like a real club? We all know that system is inferior to 85% of the "real" clubs wheather its jersey, nyc or sobe.. just doesn't put out..... sorta like the chicks you try and bang...

OK.. first of all. Mike.. The only person that seems to be on anyones cock around here is you. Dan is fucking cool. not because he takes pictures or because he knows his shit. (which he does). Its because he a cool guy and he's not a dick like most people. As for saleen. Fuck him. All he does around here is give people shit. Atleast mike puts in something to the cause everynow and then. But saleen is just fucking worthless, and as for picking up all these girls that we all dream about fucking. You must not sleep to much at night. seeing as you spend all your time talking shit online, I can see how it can be a challenge for you to go out and get pussy (or dick). Unless you refer to Fine pussy as the corpulent underage mexican girl standing to the right of the genetically deficient gentleman.

I just want to go out Clubhopping with saleen351.And introduce him to some CP people @ Clubs . It would be funny people would say what a cool nice friend u have very out going friendly. And then tell everybody that was saleen351 from Nj:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

Hey Mikey, what's w/ all the animosity towards Pod? So he's into the whole technical side of the industry, along w/ the music, the people and the clubs........who cares? Cut him some slack.

I'm just guessing here.. perhaps mikey was offended by this comment.
Originally posted by pod

I'm gonna restrain from making a comment here. I was a misguided youth once.

POD you do act like your some kinda lighting guru, or sound guru... You take pictures for a living... Give me a break.... Your no better then the jerk off that snaps mug shots at the local jail....

That's my friend you dope. Carlos and I go way back. MDPD gave that SOB a D1X to use. 5 megapixels of jailbird glory.

I am by far not a lighting guru. I've learned what I know from the best on the beach, including Len at crobar, as well as Ryan at Liquid, and of course Drew Bongiorno. If you want to see lighting gurus, talk to those three.

You act like what I do for a living is somehow demeaning...