Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Taste Grand Opening Wed. night w/ DJ Aaron Swank!

Taste which is a restaurant/lounge is having their grand opening of their new Wednesday night party May 8th. They now have an outdoor lounge which is opening Wednsday night for the Summer. The lounge is beautiful inside, completly white. This will be a great party for the Summer. Taste is located at 21 Bellevill Ave. NJ. Its right off the Garden State Parkway, exit 148 or 149 depending on the direction your coming from. For complete directions call 973-748-6699. Ladies are free and Guys are $10. Its 21 and over and dress to impress. I will be playing from 10-2am. The party is hosted by Sergio, Eddy B, Adam Gugino and Bill Darzanoff. See you there!

Originally posted by djaaronswank

I will also have mix cd's on me as well. Come to the booth for one for anyone that stops by.

Yo hook me up with some new cds please! Give them to your cousin. You spinning at Float this friday? I might go.

I went to Taste a few months ago on a friday night and had a decent time. the music is def more Loungy they also had a salsa band there which was also good. the place is decorated really well there is a upstairs with a balcony that runs all around the room. I havent been there on a wed yet, but I figure it should be good considering Aron will be spinning all night.

Mane