Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Night Is Right 4-u!!!

HEY IT WOULD BE OF GREAT INTREST IF PEOPLE COULD REPLY BACK WITH SOME INFO ON WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE SUMMER TO BE LIKE IN NORTH JERSEY. YES, I KNOW NOT ON THE WEEKENDS, WE ALL HAVE THE JERSEY SHORE, BUT WHAT NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK AND THE MUSIC THEY WANT TO HEAR, YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR BRAIN :blown: DURING THE WEEKDAYS SO THAT YOU CAN BE TRULY READY FOR THE SHORE AND MTV :D :D

TELL ME WHAT TYPE U-WANT

Originally posted by joeyslicks

HEY IT WOULD BE OF GREAT INTREST IF PEOPLE COULD REPLY BACK WITH SOME INFO ON WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR THE SUMMER TO BE LIKE IN NORTH JERSEY. YES, I KNOW NOT ON THE WEEKENDS, WE ALL HAVE THE JERSEY SHORE, BUT WHAT NIGHTS DURING THE WEEK AND THE MUSIC THEY WANT TO HEAR, YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR BRAIN :blown: DURING THE WEEKDAYS SO THAT YOU CAN BE TRULY READY FOR THE SHORE AND MTV :D :D

TELL ME WHAT TYPE U-WANT

HEY MR SLIKKS! I WOULD LOVE A PLACE IN MORRIS COUNTY MABYE ON A TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY THAT PLAYS JERSEY SHORE STYLE CLUB MUSIC. ANY IDEAS?

I would love a place that in the Bergen County area... that is good any night of the week, but the party should start out a little earlier. See I don't mind going out every night for a bit, but it seems like places fill up later and later as time goes on. I need a place I can go to around 9:00 so i can get home by 12ish and then I will be able to wake up for work in the morning.

Weekends are fine for Late Nights but during the week I need something a little earlier....

Originally posted by vip-tech

HEY MR SLIKKS! I WOULD LOVE A PLACE IN MORRIS COUNTY MABYE ON A TUESDAY OR WEDNESDAY THAT PLAYS JERSEY SHORE STYLE CLUB MUSIC. ANY IDEAS?

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA FOR A PLACE ---- I WOULD GO THERE BUT I ALSO AGREE W/ SIGMALI THAT IT HAS TO BE AN EARLY NIGHT

Hey Mr. Slickks - How bout a place where I can put a huge couch on stage where the curtain would open and all night it would just feature you laying there in your killer Scicilian glory and all the chicks can watch you spread out all night in boxers gettin a pedicure and eatin stuffed clams orreganatta and takin calls on that 400$ cellphone u gotz ? You havent called me lately, stay in touch, cuzin Greg PS - Oh yeah dont forget the mini bar on stage w/Vip-Tech as yer own private bartender...

Originally posted by gregwhite22

Hey Mr. Slickks - How bout a place where I can put a huge couch on stage where the curtain would open and all night it would just feature you laying there in your killer Scicilian glory and all the chicks can watch you spread out all night in boxers gettin a pedicure and eatin stuffed clams orreganatta and takin calls on that 400$ cellphone u gotz ? You havent called me lately, stay in touch, cuzin Greg PS - Oh yeah dont forget the mini bar on stage w/Vip-Tech as yer own private bartender...

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha I DIDN'T KNOW WE HAD A COMIEDIAN ON OUR HANDS MISTER FUNNY MAN!? I'LL GO EASY ON YOU CUZ IT'S YOUR FIRST TIME CONVERSING ABOUT ME. BUT.........TREAD LIGHTLY....YOU SAW WHAT HAPPEND TO CMB1975. AND JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR IT WOULD BE JOE AND MYSELF GETTING PEDICURES AND MANICURES EATING SHRIMP COCKTAIL ( stuffed clams are soooo fattening) SIPPIN MOET WHILE YOU MY FRIEND VALET OUR CARS AND CUT US A BIG FAT SEMI-SIES CHECK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WE BROUGHT THERE . now, play nice greg we haven't even met yet.

hehe...point takin scorpion king but me valet ?...(buzzer sound) - NAH...youse can eat all the shrimp youse want...Ill be at the front door in back of the register collectin ded presidents...seriously tho Im hopin you guys do well with this new promo at shark's...when are you gonna pop down wit joey and see the room? and I have a couple questions you and him can weigh in on...hope ta see youse soon, greg

ps Joe tried to call you but cell phone number was out of order, whats up with that...if you got a new number ring me up and leave it with me...peace

hehe...point takin scorpion king but me valet ?...(buzzer sound) - NAH...youse can eat all the shrimp youse want...Ill be at the front door in back of the register collectin ded presidents...seriously tho Im hopin you guys do well with this new promo at shark's...when are you gonna pop down wit joey and see the room? and I have a couple questions you and him can weigh in on...hope ta see youse soon, greg

AS SOON AS JOE IS DONE WITH SCHOOL WE'LL BE DOWN

Originally posted by sigmagal

I would love a place that in the Bergen County area... that is good any night of the week, but the party should start out a little earlier. See I don't mind going out every night for a bit, but it seems like places fill up later and later as time goes on. I need a place I can go to around 9:00 so i can get home by 12ish and then I will be able to wake up for work in the morning.

Weekends are fine for Late Nights but during the week I need something a little earlier....

Thank you for your reply, one of the two places that I hope works out will be open at 9:30-2am, but it is in morris county, the only thing is that it is hard to start up a club/lounge early. Do you have any ideas about a certain place in Bergen county that you would think would be a good place in mind? A (bar/restaurant/club), then maybe i can work from there, but i would have to believe that other people showed some intrest too. Thank you :D :D :D

HEY CUZ!!! MY CELL PHONE HAS BEEN BROKE AND NOT RETURNED FROM SPRINT YET, TRY CALLING ME IN CT., I WOULD BE GLAD TO SIT DOWN AND HELP YOU WITH SOME IDEAS. WHEN IS YOUR GRAND OPENING? HOPEFULLY IT IS AFTER I GRADUATE, WISH YOU LUCK SEE YA SOON

Originally posted by jennijugs

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA FOR A PLACE ---- I WOULD GO THERE BUT I ALSO AGREE W/ SIGMALI THAT IT HAS TO BE AN EARLY NIGHT

HEY JUGGS DON'T FOOL ME YOU ARE A WARRIOR AND IF I HAD A PLACE WHERE ALL THE WARRIORS DWELL, THEN IT COULD OPEN AT 6:00AM AND YOU WOULD BE THERE...LOL...:blown: BUT YOUR HEAD WOULD FEEL LIKE THIS WHEN U LEFT. OK, LETS REALLY TALK, WHAT PLACE DO YOU THINK PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GO TO THAT EARLY, I MEAN IN CT. THEY DO, BUT IT ALSO CLOSES @12.30. I AM CALLING UPON THE GREAT HIGH QUEEN'S JUG POWERS FOR ADVICE:smoke: WHAT A HIT FIRST JUGG'S, OR VIP-TECH U KNOW U DO BOY!!!:afro: JUGGS THIS IS THE NEW LOOK FOR ME THIS SUMMER WHAT YOU THINK?jawdrop: YEAH THE JAW DROPS..LOL..BYE

SLIKKS : IF YOU DID A PLACE THAT WAS MORE LOUNGY LESS CLUBBY -- IT WOULD PROBABLY ATTRACT A EARLIER CROWD , BESIDES I WANT TO SAVE ALL MY WARRIOR ENERGY FOR THE WEEKEND !!!! AS FOR YOUR NEW LOOK ... CHANGE IS GOOD HAHAHA JUST KIDDING ... ANYWAY ARE YOU GOING DOWN THE WEEKEND OF THE 18TH??

Originally posted by jennijugs

SLIKKS : IF YOU DID A PLACE THAT WAS MORE LOUNGY LESS CLUBBY -- IT WOULD PROBABLY ATTRACT A EARLIER CROWD , BESIDES I WANT TO SAVE ALL MY WARRIOR ENERGY FOR THE WEEKEND !!!! AS FOR YOUR NEW LOOK ... CHANGE IS GOOD HAHAHA JUST KIDDING ... ANYWAY ARE YOU GOING DOWN THE WEEKEND OF THE 18TH??

jenni i just might have to go if i don't get kicked out of school....lol....warrior...to many people talk shit on this web site...some people just work at car dealerships and have nothing better to do....j/k dog i am talking about u nobody knows but me and jenni....hahahahaha

Originally posted by joeyslicks

jenni i just might have to go if i don't get kicked out of school....lol....warrior...to many people talk shit on this web site...some people just work at car dealerships and have nothing better to do....j/k dog i am talking about u nobody knows but me and jenni....hahahahaha

EVERYBODY'S GOT JOKES TODAY HUH?

Please start something up on a Wednesday nite, not Tuesdays. There is already stuff to do on Tuesdays, but there is nothing at all to do on Wednesday nites except Abyss, and Abyss is so corny. It was fun when i was like 18, but now its just cheesy. Definitely do a Wednesday