Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THURSDAY night ~ what's good?!?

Originally posted by dancensmile

I need to do something really good this Thursday...

Anyone know what's good?

I was thinking about maybe Joey's or Tradewinds...

I kinda wanna do something different though...

any suggestions?

I wanna go out with u guys on Thurs, but I have that stupid final on Friday morning:( I think u should come to SandBar on Friday with us.

Originally posted by dibs

I wanna go out with u guys on Thurs, but I have that stupid final on Friday morning:( I think u should come to SandBar on Friday with us.

Finals SUCK! :( We'll go out Friday! I dunno where yet though... :D

If you are looking for a good Thursday nite, try the Shark Bar in Morristown. Its been really good since it opened, and now its gonna be indoor/outdoor every week, so its only going to get better. Its not a big club like abyss or anything, but its a good time

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

If you are looking for a good Thursday nite, try the Shark Bar in Morristown. Its been really good since it opened, and now its gonna be indoor/outdoor every week, so its only going to get better. Its not a big club like abyss or anything, but its a good time

Thanx :D

Originally posted by bigpimpn11

joey's is off the wall...best thurs. night out there

I'm definitely gonna agree with you on this one... Thursday night at Joey's is one of my favorites... I think Thursday is the best night to go to Joey's... :D

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I have to agree. I went for the first time last thursday, and was very surprised.. Some of you might know it as Double D's. Ring a bell? It's a go go bar on one side, and a "club" on the other.

Originally posted by bigpimpn11

joey's is off the wall...best thurs. night out there

IMO Joeys hasnt been doing too good lately. The numbers are down alot. Metro right now has the best THursday night IMO and it will be even better when Rydell takes over the decks after Memorial Day.

Our numbers at Joeys were down for a few weeks, but we picked up again last week with our mardi-gras party. This week should be packed because IIO will be there preforming "Rapture". We are always packed when we have big acts. Anyone who was their for Green Velvet knows that.

Originally posted by glennkrispepe

This week should be packed because IIO will be there preforming "Rapture". We are always packed when we have big acts. Anyone who was their for Green Velvet knows that.

I am sure your numbers will go back up. But Iio is one of the worst performances I have ever seen. Your numbers will go up because school is out.