Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
zekefreak

another question about K

I've rolled many times before at clubs and each time I always get asked to try K. Never done it...always intimidated by anything that I couldn't swallow or inhale. What kind of a high is it? I mean, how does the feeling complement your roll? I've had it described to me by someone as just a really heavy feeling. I'm def willing to try it, but I don't want to end up K-holed in some corner not being able to move. Thanks

if u like rolling...u will most likely enjoy K...picture this....u take a bump or two....and u feel very euphoric, talkative, confident, etc......and u feel as if you're rising up out of ur body....kinda hard to describe without trying it....but if u take a good amount of K...u actually feel like ur floating up above....body numb and shit....K and E together is very pleasureable btw....

Originally posted by billyfromboston

if u like rolling...u will most likely enjoy K...picture this....u take a bump or two....and u feel very euphoric, talkative, confident, etc......and u feel as if you're rising up out of ur body....kinda hard to describe without trying it....but if u take a good amount of K...u actually feel like ur floating up above....body numb and shit....K and E together is very pleasureable btw....

very tru about e and k but i do find if i take too much k while rolling it kinda weakens my roll sometimes ending it, maybe weak pills but it happens. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmk:drunk: