Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever go to DIVA"S?

I was there once on a Friday it was OK as far as music goes. But the setup and deco was nice! And the bartenders were cool as hell. I went there with 3 of my girlfriends and it was awesome we bought a round, and then the bartender hooked up up with some more drinks and shots. :D

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

I was there once on a Friday it was OK as far as music goes. But the setup and deco was nice! And the bartenders were cool as hell. I went there with 3 of my girlfriends and it was awesome we bought a round, and then the bartender hooked up up with some more drinks and shots. :D

What was the crowd like?

Tuesday- Andrew Mendez spins and once a month DJ Ace of Metro.. 1/2 price drinks.. GOOD MUSIC! Younger, college crowd..

Wednesday- Hip-Pop night.. DJ's come from Hot 97 to spin at 11.. Live Jazz until 10..

Thursday- Free Salsa lessons until 10... Salsa music, rap and a mixture of other music...

Friday- Defintely the best night... DJ DK.. who is actually the Manager and Bartender at Diva.. Good House music..

Saturday- Older crowd.. not as good music.. people come to relax at a table..

I'm one of the bartenders there.. so I might be biased.. but Tuesday and Friday are defintely the best nights for someone 21-25 who likes house music..

If your there on Tuesday.. look for the bartender with spiked hair.. and tell me your from CP.. I'll hook ya up..

Originally posted by bdanto4

Tuesday- Andrew Mendez spins and once a month DJ Ace of Metro.. 1/2 price drinks.. GOOD MUSIC! Younger, college crowd..

Wednesday- Hip-Pop night.. DJ's come from Hot 97 to spin at 11.. Live Jazz until 10..

Thursday- Free Salsa lessons until 10... Salsa music, rap and a mixture of other music...

Friday- Defintely the best night... DJ DK.. who is actually the Manager and Bartender at Diva.. Good House music..

Saturday- Older crowd.. not as good music.. people come to relax at a table..

I'm one of the bartenders there.. so I might be biased.. but Tuesday and Friday are defintely the best nights for someone 21-25 who likes house music..

If your there on Tuesday.. look for the bartender with spiked hair.. and tell me your from CP.. I'll hook ya up..

What's the name of the other club up there? Do you know?

Originally posted by bdanto4

what r u talking about? [/QUO

What do you mean exaclty what it says, There is another club up near the Montcalir, Bloomfield area, (not DOc's) I woudl like to knwo that name of it? DO you know?