Clubplanet Nightlife Community

area 2 updates!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

This is too sweet. I've always wanted to check out the Blue Man Group....:)

yeah i know, now i wish i payed the extra $30 for section 100 seating....oh well, jesus could be performing in the ampitheater and i dont think youd be able to drag me out of the tent anyway

Originally posted by trancend

...oh well, jesus could be performing in the ampitheater and i dont think youd be able to drag me out of the tent anyway

My ThoUGHTs exactly...last year I didnt leave the Tent AT ALL ..... ;) I Even MiSSed MOBY :blank::laugh:

Does anyone know (or can anyone venture a decent guess) what time Digweed, Cox & Tiesto will probably be spinning in the tent at the Jones Beach show?

I went to Area One last year and never left the tent... so amazing! My problem this year is I work on Fridays in the city until 7pm, so I figure I wouldn't get out to Jones Beach until 9:30 or 10pm at the earliest... do you think it's still worth it?

All I care about seeing are Digweed, Cox & Tiesto, so will they be on by then?

Thanks!

xoxo

Alexandra

but the tent was closed before moby went on? at least it was at pnc

nope..i was in the tent listening to some dj that wasnt even good...first they were gonna close it, so people left..but then we went back in cuz we heard music...they re-opened it...

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

nope..i was in the tent listening to some dj that wasnt even good...first they were gonna close it, so people left..but then we went back in cuz we heard music...they re-opened it...

oh thats weird i just bounced after i heard oakie......who was horrible

dont miss moby this year, he was fuckin amazing....runs all over the stage like a maniac

oh well, jesus could be performing in the ampitheater and i dont think youd be able to drag me out of the tent anyway

LMAO!!!!

I can't wait to hear the "TI - ES -TO! TI - ES - TO! " chants :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

oh thats weird i just bounced after i heard oakie......who was horrible

dont miss moby this year, he was fuckin amazing....runs all over the stage like a maniac

yeah this time I wont miss him...I will be @ the Jones Beach one this year, becuz its much closer to me...What really sux is that I was being cheap that day and bought the $38 tickets which seat me in the "nose bleed" section.... :blank:

:tongue: